Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Blooper- jhanvi music

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Twinkle_bella

Twinkle_bella

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
When jhanvi and viraj went to the party and she sung a song viraj was angry because he frlt she hid this fact from him about her singing . His exact words were " ab mujhe usd band master se pata chale ga ke meri biwi sings... What would People think . That i dont Know my wife"

And in todays episode he says these are pictures from your music school, so he knew before thier wedding about her singing... Also he has been stalking her from the moment he saw her and knows everything about her so he should know about her singing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper- jhanvi music" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by klueless_bibz01

When jhanvi and viraj went to the party and she sung a song viraj was angry because he frlt she hid this fact from him about her singing . His exact words were " ab mujhe usd band master se pata chale ga ke meri biwi sings... What would People think . That i dont Know my wife"

And in todays episode he says these are pictures from your music school, so he knew before thier wedding about her singing... Also he has been stalking her from the moment he saw her and knows everything about her so he should know about her singing.

I will have to see the episode again... But he said 'College' not music school... so far as I remember... Will check the episode again... 

Just checked... He said 'college'... and then when he opened the laptop again, he said "yeh wahi campus hai na jahaan tum gana gaya karti thi'... Now this can be that --- He is saying this now, as he had got to know that she used to sing in college, thanks to Bandmaster Sanju at that party...  It doesn't suggest that he knew about music thing, when he took those pictures... 

I personally do not see at as a blooper... 

Edited by crazygod - 21 February 2012 at 6:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
It's not a blooper - my POV. I think because Sanju spoke about Jhan bothered him..and plus Jhanvi never told him about her talents..but there might be situation that he had forgotton that he saw her in music school. May be took pictures from outside only..he haven't heard her singing the song..or duets with Sanjay..else why would he look surprise seeing Sanjay?? he would've known him..and he would've known that he liked her..

so my choice is that it's not a blooper. it's just that he haven't seen her singing before that party scene that is about it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.