annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 73

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by INTOXIAHCATED

OK..ALL THESE ARE MINE Evil SmileLOL

chun chun ke siggy use karungi...chun chun ke avy use karungi ..huhaha 

Annie- haari haari haari mai tere siggies se haari EmbarrassedLOL
LOVED THEM !! Day Dreaming

btw..i have already used one of ur works...widout asking u even..LOL

Thanks a lot!! Hug
Yup, they ARE yours!! Go ahead!! They are free to use Swaha, no need to ask! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by izanami

asfgdfrddfsjklfffsfcff *FLAILS* Oh God, so so so many beautiful graphics!! Esp. those three above, OMG. Wonderful work, Annie! You really put the chaar chands on Jaejoong *uses immediately*

awww.. thank you sooo much, May!!Hug Means a LOTT!! You like that JJ one?! *phew* my sis liked the JJ vid-sig but she didn't like that one so, I was kinda depressed. oh, well..& thanks for usin' it!! Hug

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Awesome Update Annie.. Now which ones to use.. LOL Embarrassed

BINNY!!! Thanks a lot!!Hug Whichever is the answer! LOL Embarrassed

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Annie: Thank for your sister for me for choosing the pics for Yoochun's siggy. They are just delicious *gobbles it up*
As far as GD is concerned, changes are good once in a while but he needs to get back to work so just let him know that I will surely think about more free time for him in near future ;-)

BIG BANG UPDATE WOULD BE AWESOMEEE!!!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

@Annie: Thank for your sister for me for choosing the pics for Yoochun's siggy. They are just delicious *gobbles it up*
As far as GD is concerned, changes are good once in a while but he needs to get back to work so just let him know that I will surely think about more free time for him in near future ;-)

BIG BANG UPDATE WOULD BE AWESOMEEE!!!Dancing

Sure~ 
LOL GD will be back don't worry, hope my Teukie is ready & all set to leave your place! Tongue

I'm excited for BigBang update though I have no idea what to do!Ouch

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
OMG Annie all of the sigs are amazing! Dont doubt your abilities! 
Im not sure who the first lot were but I love the colours and textures you used for them. (Im too addicted to East Asian stuff now to watch anything else now LOL)

Now to my favourite ones, the KPop ones! I absolutely adore them all Heart, no joke, even the Big Bang ones that you think you messed up but you DIDNT!

My favourites were the Big Bang and YG family ones of course LOL I dont blame you for not noticing Seung Ri wasnt there, Dae Sung stole the focus with that expression ROFL Se7en looks like he could be a member with them. I love the colour contrast on the second one. I like the one with GD on his own and the text is fitting. 

The DBSK ones are great, and the pair ones you made were just great. My favourites were the YunSu, KangXi and YunJae ones. Dammit Junsu is seriously messing up my bias list for DBSK, he's seriously so adorkable!

I cant wait for the big update of Big Bang!! I'll start finding links to all the things they've been on and you can pick and choose your what you like Tongue

ayaniie-chan

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Nice work! The SaRun, Krystal and ArMi ones I like the most :)

ayaniie-chan

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Sweets soo beautifull work hunClapliked the armi n sarun one's alottBig smile& those other stars dunno who they are but they also turned out lovelyEmbarrassed

ayaniie-chan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top