annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 73

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Originally posted by .Echo.

Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

First of all congrats on the siggy shop! Im sure you will do great Big smile
Absolutely adore the DBSK ones (not that Im biased or anything LOL) The Kyu gif is great and yay for Lee Hyori Tongue Make some Big Bang ones too please *puppy dog eyes*LOL
Keep up the wonderful work and I cant wait to see more

Thank you, Aaliyah!!Smile
Oh, yes, BIG-BANG!! I'll make sure to at least have a mini-update on BB for you! Big smile
Aww thank you so much! Hug I know they will be great!
I cant wait for their comeback Big smile

Just a warning, it LITERALLY is mini [2/3 sigs] & hasn't turned out as well..Cry
YES!! Loved their MV!! Big-Bang at their VERY best!! Big smile
Im sure it will be fine Tongue
I love the MV and the song! They are releasing small teasers for the other 5 songs they are going to promote too Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Congratulations Annie.Big smile 

Thanks!! Smile

Im sure it will be fine Tongue
I love the MV and the song! They are releasing small teasers for the other 5 songs they are going to promote too Big smile

Yayy!!! Need to watch that!! 

I'm done now, just need to post it! Big smile

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hii everyone! I'm FINALLY updating!! I had done few sigs but since this is my very first update, I wanted it to be a massive one plus, I wasn't satisfied with some of them so had to re-do those which took longer hence, I am updatin' slightly later than I planned. Anyway, without further delay here's the update, hope you like it. Smile

There's quite a lot so, let it load! Embarrassed

ArMi (couldn't do the V-day ones yet due to no pics but by the time Bona posted it I was busy with my VM for the contest oh well, that's for the next time!Wink)

SaRun

Drashti Dhami

Krystle Dsouza

Virika

Now, onto Kpop!!Big smile

Heechul (Miss Heechul so, had to do a banner on him!)

DBSK

Changmin

Junsu

Yoochun

Yunho

Jaejoong

YunSu

YunJae

JaeMin

JaeChun
first time I tried stackin', it took forever plus, after that I realised subtitles were too small!Dead

YooSu

KangXi (ROFL JS doesn't like this name!)

Rain

BigBang

I didn't realise the two pics Aaliyah posted was different so, SeungRi is missin' in this one!!Ouch My excuse is I was lookin' at DaeSung's expression which was more or less the same in both!Embarrassed

YG

To celebrate the trade-off between Jahnvi & meLOL
Leeteuk

G-Dragon

That's all for now. Hope you liked my work!
Please like/comment.
Thank you!

Love,
Annie~

I'm OPEN for SUGGESTIONS! Big smile
Since I don't watch many shows I'll need to be told who else to make sigs on.. 

@VIPs- Next update is VERY likely to be on BigBang [LOVE the new MV, waitin' for the other 5 songs!] so,feel free to send me pics & esp short clips since I haven't followed that many of their appearance on reality/variety shows, I'll have no clue. Embarrassed

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 26 February 2012 at 4:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamisaher_90.Echo....Binny...-Veritaserum--Nahi--Jahnvi-neemeAngelTeenJayeetaGurtian-Sharona-bones88

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
OMG I am reserving this. Be back after the page is done loading and I am done droolingLOLTongue

--edit--

warning: this may be quite longLOL Wacko

Starting from the begining :D I don't watch MLTAK but the siggies are beautiful <3 You've done a great job with the different styles and textures you tried. SaRun ones just turned out magnificentClap And ZOMG, I love the first Krystle D'souza siggy! It's just so serene and beautiful xD

On to KPop:
Heeechul!!!! *flails* OMGOMG! He needs to come back from the army already ='( but hey, the banner/siggy is gorgeous. Yes, Heechul, I am patiently waiting O.O
DBSK!! And you were thinking you wouldn't be good? Girl, look at what you have done. That sig is just mind blowing.
Changmin - I know you were worried about the video siggy not turning out well but this is just too good. I love the scene you chose; it's one of my favorites from the show... Nice Catch!!!LOL
Junsu - I think I just died. First that avi and then the two siggies with the newest pics of hisSilly The text is so apt!!! I think I'll never get over his laugh in this lifetime ^_^ It's an addiction. Makes me wanna keep listening to him all day long.
Yoochun - *brain about to shut down* ZOMG! *O*
Yunho - *brain completely shuts down* I am now forever dead and will be found in the nearest graveyard. Feel free to join me there! I just looove the first siggy. Gonna use it asap and the second one is just yummy. It's my favorite scene of his for obvious reasons ^_^
Jaejoong - *coming back to life* Damn this guy even has the ability to wake the dead. Can't form a coherent sentence after this so yeah... umm... extraordinary.
YunSu/YunJae/JaeMin/KangXi/YooSu - I love you forever for this!!! Hug Could you please please please please please PM the link of where you got the YunSu scene from? Me wanna watch watch watch watch.
Bi Rain - *forgets everyone else and simply drools*
Big Bang/YG Family - WOW! LOL @the first one cuz there's no Seung Ri but that's okay. The second one makes up for itWink

AAAND last but NOT the least: OUR TRADE OFF SPECIAL! :O LOL, I had no idea you were doing thisLOL In case you are wondering about Teukie, he's doing just fine and is, in fact, having a time of his life. However, as far as GD is concerned, I expect to see him back just the way he left. I am sure you are taking good care of him ;-)

I am sorry for the long rantConfused... not really!!LOL

Edited by -Jahnvi- - 26 February 2012 at 12:45pm

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

OMG I am reserving this. Be back after the page is done loading and I am done droolingLOLTongue

You beat me!! Before I even sent out the PMs!! LOL

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Great update ClapClap
the avi's made me laugh...the show looks funny LOL
When the guy walked in shirtless im like heelllooo ROFLROFL
but good job on the update Smile

ayaniie-chan

neeme