annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 73

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nahi-

Congratulations on ur 1st shop hun! <3333 Thnx 4 the mention! It was nothing at all. Love ur creations!

Nahi

xxx

Thanks a lot! x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by izanami

Congratulations on your first shop, Annie! :D Am really really hoping to see you lots more of your gorgeous creations here soon! Keep up the wonderful work!

AND don't ever be scared! Your sigs will put the chaar chands on Jaejoong! :D Please, please please make some on him soon! <3

Thanks~ I've made a couple of YunJae!! LOL & yes,i'll make sigs on Jaejoong for sure! Big smile

izanami

Goldie

izanami

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Congratulations on your first shop, Annie! :D Am really really hoping to see you lots more of your gorgeous creations here soon! Keep up the wonderful work!

AND don't ever be scared! Your sigs will put the chaar chands on Jaejoong! :D Please, please please make some on him soon! <3

Thanks~ I've made a couple of YunJae!! LOL & yes,i'll make sigs on Jaejoong for sure! Big smile

OMG, you MUST show them soon! Wink Yaaay! Big smile

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

OMG, you MUST show them soon! Wink Yaaay! Big smile

YES! Smile & I have an idea on JJ sig, need to make it now hehe.. it's rather simple though Embarrassed

TaniLovesDB5K

IF-Sizzlerz

TaniLovesDB5K

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Congrats Annie!!! I am glad you opened your gallery... Bcz you deserve to have one...:D I love your creations specially avis...:D Thanx for the compliment u gave... but going to ignore that part... Bcz I know I suck...

OH MY GOD SUN! This is EPIC...=))

these 3 r just too cute:

This is one of my favvv Kyu moment... after all the evil maknae doesn't show his dumb side often...;)

EEEKKK... Our lifeee... AKTF :

^ the txt thingi is creative...

My favvv... Its still in my sig dabba ;) So u know how much I love it:

Beautiful sigs... they r my fav actresses btw...;;)

Sorry if I am replying really late... I didn't come here after Min;s bday... too busy... Having exams & all... But its better late than never... I liked the post of ur pm list... so hopefully I'll be getting pms for ur updates...

WAITING FOR DBSK UPDATE...:D Can I have some JaeMin stuffs there?

Congrats once again Annie... Muuaahhhzzz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaniShaKaShid

OMG!!! Congrats Annie!!! I am glad you opened your gallery... Bcz you deserve to have one...:D I love your creations specially avis...:D Thank you! Hug Thanx for the compliment u gave... but going to ignore that part... Bcz I know I suck...that's SOO not true! Smile

OH MY GOD SUN! This is EPIC...=))
YUP, OH MY GOD SUN HAD to be my first ever vid-avi!! LOL

these 3 r just too cute:
I'm the most proud of Junsu&Inhwan too purely because they're cute & not because I made it! Embarrassed

This is one of my favvv Kyu moment... after all the evil maknae doesn't show his dumb side often...;)

EEEKKK... Our lifeee... AKTF : True~ Day Dreaming

^ the txt thingi is creative...Thanks~

My favvv... Its still in my sig dabba ;) So u know how much I love it:
Thank you soo much for usin'!!

Beautiful sigs... they r my fav actresses btw...;;) Thank you! Priyanka is also my fav actress & haven't seen any Anushka's movies..

Sorry if I am replying really late... I didn't come here after Min;s bday... too busy... Having exams & all... But its better late than never... I liked the post of ur pm list... so hopefully I'll be getting pms for ur updates...

Oh, you're not late, I only sent the PM last night. & don't worry, I'll send you PMs!Wink

WAITING FOR DBSK UPDATE...:D Can I have some JaeMin stuffs there?

Yeah, sure~ Can you send me links & photos though.. I can't seem to find good ones Embarrassed

Congrats once again Annie... Muuaahhhzzz...

Thanks again!! Hug

.Echo.

IF-Dazzler

.Echo.

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Echo.

First of all congrats on the siggy shop! Im sure you will do great Big smile
Absolutely adore the DBSK ones (not that Im biased or anything LOL) The Kyu gif is great and yay for Lee Hyori Tongue Make some Big Bang ones too please *puppy dog eyes*LOL
Keep up the wonderful work and I cant wait to see more

Thank you, Aaliyah!!Smile
Oh, yes, BIG-BANG!! I'll make sure to at least have a mini-update on BB for you! Big smile
Aww thank you so much! Hug I know they will be great!
I cant wait for their comeback Big smile

ayaniie-chan

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Congratz Annie...your banner is so cute Embarrassed I like the colors! <3

ayaniie-chan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top