Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
In today's episode Viraj showed Jhanvi her pictures from college which he had clicked secretly. He went on and mentioned that "I used to wait everyday outside your college, to click your pictures. I didn't know if it was love but I had decided to spend my life with you". And then he used his richness and charming nature (faked being nice and soft spoken) to blind her parents and get married to Jhanvi. 

So aren't these signs of an obsessed stalker, only difference from regular ones is that he successfully married her, not kidnapping her or raping her (well he did rape her post marriage though). But if the marriage wouldn't have happened, just in case, seeing his possessiveness, he could have gone to any extremes. Its more like owning her rather than loving her. His expressions of love are more of exhibitionism, followed be mental or physical torture.

Edited by crazygod - 21 February 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was Viraj a stalker?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygod

In today's episode Viraj showed Jhanvi her pictures from college which he had clicked secretly. He went on and mentioned that "I used to wait everyday outside your college, to click your pictures. I didn't know if it was love but I had decided to spend my life with you". And then he used his richness and charming nature (faked being nice and soft spoken) to blind her parents and get married to Jhanvi. 

So aren't these signs of an obsessed stalker, only difference from regular ones is that he successfully married her, not kidnapping her or raping her (well he did are her post marriage though). But if the marriage wouldn't have happened, just in case, seeing his possessiveness, he could have gone to any extremes. Its more like owning her rather than loving her. His expressions of love are more of exhibitionism, followed be mental or physical torture.

@BI: yes ur observations are correct..it's more of ownership shown than love.. ownership of ur favorite OBJECT...and this Object is Jhanvi in his case...Obsession of Most Charming Beauty and then owning her by marrying her.. (I want to srsly SAY something to the creative! because that is a BIG dispointment to me!)

as far as collecting her things..watching her etc..that is obsessiveness at his part... I admit they are TRANSFERING LOVE to OBSESSION to proove their point.. ***ing pissed me off.. Nyhow..this is similar of what Rahul did to Priya in Darr...collecting her pictures..talking to her...putting lipstic on her lips...singing song in her college..but never talked with her...but it was Obsessive Love...not just Obsession.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 21 February 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
hw can sumone rape the person whom he claims to love so much ...it is really sick from viraj's side if he names his madness and disease as love

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I am not upset with CV's, as I was not expecting a flowery love story between Jhanvi-Viraj. At least not now, as the show has a long way to go. My guess is they would show obsession, and slowly (infact very slowly) his transformation from obsession to love. After they have played all the dramas of her running away, a svaior coming in her life, love triangle etc etc... 

I am actually appreciating the CV's and writers, that how smartly they have made us fall in the same trap, in which Jhanvi is living. Whether its Love or Obsession. At one point it looks like, its love... At other it seems its Obsession. And that is the quality of obsession, that at sweet un-hurting moments it looks like love. Now they have to make her run away, so slowly they will clarify to Jhanvi and US, that its obsession (for right now)... 

Edited by crazygod - 21 February 2012 at 2:47pm

PristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
One whom u love the most can hurt u the most..and there is a very THIN Line between Love and Hate...sometimes they hurt u to the extent that ur love becomes Hate... and for Viraj it has always been Extreme.. (as they showed in Star News interview he has Anti Social Syndrome) be it his love is always at extreme, his hate is always at extreme..

i can't explain more better than this to defend him.

crazygodPristineSoul

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygod

I am not upset with CV's, as I was not expecting a flowery love story between Jhanvi-Viraj. At least not now, as the show has a long way to go. My guess is they would show obsession, and slowly (infact very slowly) his transformation from obsession to love. After they have played all the dramas of her running away, a svaior coming in her life, love triangle etc etc... 

I am actually appreciating the CV's and writers, that how smartly they have made us fall in the same trap, in which Jhanvi is living. Whether its Love or Obsession. At one point it looks like, its love... At other it seems its Obsession. And that is the quality of obsession, that at sweet un-hurting moments it looks like love. Now they have to make her run away, so slowly they will clarify to Jhanvi and US, that its obsession (for right now)... 

@ Bold: exactly but then why prooving him obsessed.. seriously at this point i fail to differentiate between love and obsession i am so confused with whatever going on..i thought i knew what love is..but right now the way they are showing him...it's just not clicking right..

i some what agree with what ur saying..but there is imbalance between mind and heart..can't connect dots..i guess i lack in..Ouch

* and it hurts..Cry as there is emotional bond with Viraj...*

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 21 February 2012 at 2:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
The point where it looks like love is when Viraj is trying to convince khanvi that its love ... sweet letter, gifts etc are an attempt on his part to show her that it is love ... where as all his actions prove its obsession, sense of ownership.

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
whatever viraj does hate or love on extereme level...there is a thin line between love & hate... when you love someone you are very invested and involved in them and their life. being so close to someone makes it easier to see their flaws and things about them you dislike. when they let you down, it hurts worse..
viraj imposes his orders on jhanvi...he thinks jhanvi is now his personal property ...he showers her love on jhanvi so much but the next tym he shows his brutalness & hateness towards jhnavi & tortures jhanvi very badly even it makes no odd to him that jhanvi is hurting...this is extreme level...
personally i think that "insaan jo kuch b krta hai extreme level pr krta hai whether its love or hate"...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 22 February 2012 at 1:22am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.