crazygod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry guys these days I am not happy with the way show is turning out to be. Its too much abuse, Jhanvi is still not reacting, Viraj is same old torturing, Her parents still find him a Devta, and STORY IS NOT MOVING. It seems for long its been stuck there... 

Coming to the blooper. In fire sequence Viraj burnt around 4-5 sarees of Jhanvi, One saree of Dadi, along with her family pics and certificates. That he was burning her past (all past which had emotional value). But in Today's episode, the cupboard has only one saree, the one she got married in. So did Jhanvi only had 4-5 sarees, that too which she got from her parents. Viraj is guy who showers gifts as an expression of love, and he would have given her a cupboard full of sarees... 

Was this the story flaw, or producer wanted to save money and not burn all the sarees... Seems to be a story flaw as in the fire scene, Viraj didn't say anything about burning the sarees that he gifted/gave her... 

what do you guys say... 
Edited by crazygod - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish i had something to defend it..but i agree with u yaar...Cvs are not moving at its best...and why was Viraj so causial about burning those saris...i mean...he ...how can he...be like this...i am just not satisfied..all of a sudden what's going on in SB?? as if they are intentionally ruining it...or making it slow...

P.S. is this all causing because they want to show their SUPER HERO who saves Sita from Ravan??? what the hell??? I can't digest it...He is NOT NOT NOT Villain..signs are only pointing to make him BLACK so that white shines like Dimond? whyy??🤢
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
harshad.diwani thumbnail
i noticed that when jhanvi was seeing her cupboard,the cupboard was empty  but in next scene there is a one saree is hanging in cupboard..??if viraj burnt all sarees which jhanvi brought from mekka so y viraj didnt burn this red saree??

m fedup with storyline now ...plz cv's show something new...
Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm also very upset with this dragging ...n viraj himself had given J so many saaris...remember his lov letter - '' Meri dee hui saari aur gahne pahnke taiyaar rahna''

really dnt knw itne achhe show ka band q baja rahe hai...??? 😕
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it was indeed a blooper!
shikha-sw thumbnail
I just hope they stop doing these mistakes... One the story has become stagnant for over a month now, and on top of it such mistakes... Its bad for the show...