MaHi091 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys๐Ÿ˜Š

i recently made two vms on abeer leher...was watching old videos of them n just felt the need to make vms on them๐Ÿ˜† but yeh hope u like them! cant post the link here coz i have less than 25 posts yet...but will edit the post and add the links once i reach 25 posts lol

the first one is titled Abeer Leher - Abher ||Nazar se nazar mile vm||
and the second on is Abeer Leher - Abher ||Ek Main Hoon Aur Ek Tu vm||

miss them sooo much esp Gaurav๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi   ๐Ÿค—...awwwesome VM's.  ๐Ÿ˜...thank u so much for making such wonderful VM's...me floating in AbHer land ๐Ÿ˜

Nazar Se Nazar Mile VM...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3j3zzlU5p8[/YOUTUBE]

Ek Main Hoon Aur Ek Tu VM...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HigmdNRhjEE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by --Ratna-- - 12 years ago
MaHi091 thumbnail

awww thanks soo much!! really means alot to me since was making my first abher vms...so thnxx for likings and also thanks a ton for adding the links๐Ÿค—

will try to make more abher vms as well as gaurav khanna vms from his other shows until he signs a new show...hope that day comes asap :)
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Mahi. Loved both the mixes. Refreshed old memories๐Ÿ˜ Miss them so much! <3

@Nazar se Nazar Mile - Every scene you used on this main line was awesome. My favorite part was from 3.25 onwards. <3

@Ek main hu aur ek tu - Loved the clips you used from the chooha scene.๐Ÿ˜† and the overall effects too were great ! :D

Keep making more AbHer mixes :D

MaHi091 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nainz.

Hi Mahi. Loved both the mixes. Refreshed old memories๐Ÿ˜ Miss them so much! <3

@Nazar se Nazar Mile - Every scene you used on this main line was awesome. My favorite part was from 3.25 onwards. <3

@Ek main hu aur ek tu - Loved the clips you used from the chooha scene.๐Ÿ˜† and the overall effects too were great ! :D

Keep making more AbHer mixes :D

HAHA I will start wit the chooha scene...its the main reason for these two vms...i was watching it the other day and just died laughing once again so i was like i just have to make a funny vm on that scene lol...but then wanted to do a romantic one first so did nazar se nazar mile๐Ÿ˜†

and thnxxx sooo much for liking both the vms means alot๐Ÿค— yep n defo gonna make more vms๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi mahi this is bhawna ...nice vms mahi..color effects  making them beautiful..keep up the good work...waiting to see more vms ..plz add some latest clips of their dinesh ad..thank u..
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the beautiful VMs, Mahi...They were awesome...Really brought back a lot of great memories...And the way you matched the scenes with the words was great...Looking forward for more from you...
MaHi091 thumbnail
@bhawna - thnxx soo much ๐Ÿค— i read ur comment earlier today and even started working another vm and added the dinesh ad scenes haha...but dont think m gonna be able to finish the vm anytime this week...will for sure try to upload it next week tho...but thnx again glad u liked the vms :)))

@neeba - no probs...infact thnxx for commenting and glad u liked the vms ๐Ÿค— yeh i knowww missing them sooo much too n thats u made the vms on them :)))
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi mahi๐Ÿค—
take ur time dear will wait...for new one..thank u..
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, I just saw this...

Pretty neat work there Mahi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I liked the scene syncs in both VMs and even if the Ek main aur ek tu VM was short, it was sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ