Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MaHi091

MaHi091

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
hi guysSmile

i recently made two vms on abeer leher...was watching old videos of them n just felt the need to make vms on themLOL but yeh hope u like them! cant post the link here coz i have less than 25 posts yet...but will edit the post and add the links once i reach 25 posts lol

the first one is titled Abeer Leher - Abher ||Nazar se nazar mile vm||
and the second on is Abeer Leher - Abher ||Ek Main Hoon Aur Ek Tu vm||

miss them sooo much esp GauravEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiAshVikrocksGauravsDbesthinzNeebaEnigma.Thinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abher new vms :)))" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Mahi   Hug...awwwesome VM's.  Day Dreaming...thank u so much for making such wonderful VM's...me floating in AbHer land Day Dreaming

Edited by --Ratna-- - 01 March 2012 at 4:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MaHi091PravesNooriimalwica2AshVikrocksGauravsDbesthinzNeebaEnigma.Thinker_Bellechinuchinu

MaHi091

MaHi091

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

awww thanks soo much!! really means alot to me since was making my first abher vms...so thnxx for likings and also thanks a ton for adding the linksHug

will try to make more abher vms as well as gaurav khanna vms from his other shows until he signs a new show...hope that day comes asap :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrockshinzNeeba--Ratna--chinuchinu

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Hi Mahi. Loved both the mixes. Refreshed old memoriesDay Dreaming Miss them so much! <3

@Nazar se Nazar Mile - Every scene you used on this main line was awesome. My favorite part was from 3.25 onwards. <3

@Ek main hu aur ek tu - Loved the clips you used from the chooha scene.LOL and the overall effects too were great ! :D

Keep making more AbHer mixes :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaHi091AshVikrockshinzNeeba--Ratna--chinuchinu

MaHi091

MaHi091

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nainz.

Hi Mahi. Loved both the mixes. Refreshed old memoriesDay Dreaming Miss them so much! <3

@Nazar se Nazar Mile - Every scene you used on this main line was awesome. My favorite part was from 3.25 onwards. <3

@Ek main hu aur ek tu - Loved the clips you used from the chooha scene.LOL and the overall effects too were great ! :D

Keep making more AbHer mixes :D

HAHA I will start wit the chooha scene...its the main reason for these two vms...i was watching it the other day and just died laughing once again so i was like i just have to make a funny vm on that scene lol...but then wanted to do a romantic one first so did nazar se nazar mileLOL

and thnxxx sooo much for liking both the vms means alotHug yep n defo gonna make more vmsBig smile

AshVikrocksGauravsDbesthinzNeeba--Ratna--

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hi mahi this is bhawna ...nice vms mahi..color effects  making them beautiful..keep up the good work...waiting to see more vms ..plz add some latest clips of their dinesh ad..thank u..

MaHi091AshVikrockshinzNeeba--Ratna--

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the beautiful VMs, Mahi...They were awesome...Really brought back a lot of great memories...And the way you matched the scenes with the words was great...Looking forward for more from you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaHi091AshVikrocks--Ratna--

MaHi091

MaHi091

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@bhawna - thnxx soo much Hug i read ur comment earlier today and even started working another vm and added the dinesh ad scenes haha...but dont think m gonna be able to finish the vm anytime this week...will for sure try to upload it next week tho...but thnx again glad u liked the vms :)))

@neeba - no probs...infact thnxx for commenting and glad u liked the vms Hug yeh i knowww missing them sooo much too n thats u made the vms on them :)))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesAshVikrockschinuchinu--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top