molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I'm back with another OS. Now I know I said that I wouldn't write one soon. But after a hot and steamy shower (no pun intended) πŸ˜† this evening, I got an idea. And I decided to write this.

This one is pretty short compared to my other OS's. This is actually what I would want to see in the show and I'm having a very good feeling that the current track may somehow lead to this or something similar to this.😈

NO WARNINGS for this. Everyone can read this. πŸ˜†

PM's will be sent tomorrow morning or afternoon. It's 1:00 a.m here and I need to rush to bed. So Bye Guys! Have fun reading this and let me know with your comments how was it! Hopefully you will like it. If not, my apologies beforehand itself.πŸ˜ƒ
 **********************************************************************************************************************

Arnav barged into his bedroom, completely seething with fury. The present circumstances of his personal life were slowly starting to affect his professional life. He found that he could no more concentrate on his work without the image of Khushi floating in his mind.

It had been fifteen days after their contract marriage. Fifteen long days, which were no less than absolute torture to him. He had adopted silent treatment towards Khushi. He wanted her to suffer not knowing the reason behind their marriage, to keep her in the dark.

Yes, wasn't that what Khushi had done to him? Kept him in the dark from the reality, of her's and Shyam's relationship. 

He absolutely loathed thinking about his brother-in-law. He had tried to give him a second chance, but he knew that it wasn't going to be of any use. But somewhere he was scared of the alternative, scared to think what would happen to his Di and her unborn child, if she came to know his real face.

Somehow, he chose to direct his anger towards Khushi because he felt helpless. He had no one else to blame for his tumultuous life.

But there was always that nagging feeling in his mind. Everytime, he thought that Khushi was guilty, he remembered all those memories of hers which portrayed her as innocent, kind and caring to everyone around her, including him. Nevertheless, he couldn't ignore the fact that she was partly somehow responsible for this whole fiasco.

He was sitting on his bed with his hands atop his creased forehead, deep in these thoughts, when he saw Khushi enter their room. She glanced at him with accusing eyes and absolute disgust on her face. There wasn't a single day when she hadn't questioned him about the reasons for their marriage. He had refused to answer her every single time, but she never left her persuasion.

Why was she glancing at him with accusing eyes, when she was the guilty one? He should have been the one glancing her like that.

He saw her going towards the poolside.

He banged his fists on the bed. He had enough of it. She was clearly not feeling guilty for her actions. If she wanted to know the reason for their marriage, he was Damn going to her one now.

He rose up from the bed and with huge steps, strode directly towards the poolside to confront her. She was busy gazing at the stars, when she felt her arm being yanked from behind with an enormous force.

Khushi- "What are you doing?" she screamed out with clear irritation on her face. "Just because you married me doesn't give you the right to manhandle me."

Arnav-"I will behave with you as I wish, whenever I want and wherever I want to." He glared at her with rage in his eyes. He left her arm and grabbed her shoulders and shook her furiously. "You wanted to know right why I married you? This is what you wanted for so many days, right? Well here it is. I married you for my Di, for her marriage, to save her damn married life. Because you dared to seduce her husband and trap him, or maybe not. Maybe it was planned by both of you." He stopped unsure of what he was talking.

Khushi could only stare at him with utter bewilderment and confusion. She felt like cold water had been splashed on her face. What was he talking about?

Arnav- "Oh please! Don't give me that innocent look. Do you think you can convince me your innocence? This is what I hate about you Khushi, coz everytime you look like that my heart aches and blindly convinces my mind that you are innocent." His grip loosened on her shoulders and he bent his face unable to meet her eyes. But he quickly shot up his reddened eyes, the rage clearly visible in them.

Arnav- "No. This time I won't let my heart convince my mind coz I know that you are guilty. My eyes cannot be deceptive. I saw you on that God damn freakin Night of the wedding with my Di's husband on the terrace. I saw you hugging him and asking him to leave my Di."

It was then Khusi understood the whole fiasco. So Arnavji was thinking that she is involved with Shyam?

Arnav- "Why only my Di, Khushi? Why? Don't you see how kind and loving she is towards you? She considered you as her family Dammit! Then why did you try to destroy her life. Tell me what will you get by snatching away her husband ?" The fury in his eyes had mellowed down. Instead, his voice now began to choke with frustration.

Khushi felt her eyes beginning to moisten up with the accusations hurled at her. She could tolerate anyone accusing her, but she couldn't believe what Arnav thought about her. How could he think so low about her?

And then he grabbed her face with both hands, his body now starting to tremble.

Arnav-"Do you know Khushi, why I was coming up to meet you up in the terrace? Why I happened to witness your fiasco with Shyam? Because I wanted to say something to you." His eyes were now moistened with tears and his hand went all cold. He paused for a second to gasp for breath and the shouted out aloud."I LOVE YOU DAMMIT! And I wanted to say this to you."

Khushi felt her heart being pierced by an arrow. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Deep inside, she knew that he had loved her, atleast she had felt his feelings for her. But to hear him say those words aloud were just out of the world for her. So, if it hadn't been for Shyam that day, would have Arnav confessed his love to her?

Suddenly, she felt his hands slip from her face and within a fraction of a second, he collapsed on his knees.  Tears started streaming down his cheeks as he looked at her face.

Arnav-" Why Khushi? Why did you do this to me? Why did you break my heart? Do you know how much it pains here to know that the girl whom you loved, betrayed your feelings?" he said pointing at his chest. "Was it all an illusion for me? Did you not feel anything for me? Why did you put me in this predicament where I have to force myself to hate you, despite loving you so much?" he rested his palms on the floor to support his torso, his breathing increasingly becoming heavier and faster.

Arnav- "You wanted an answer right? Here is my answer." He said in a soft whisper, looking dejectedly at the ground, unable to meet her eyes. "So, was this all a plan for vengeance against me for what I did to you back in Lucknow? Did you want me to break down? Coz if this was what you wanted, then you got it Khushi. See the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada is down on his knees, completely shattered and broken down in front of you. Are you happy now?" he looked up to see her face, his voice merely a whisper now.

Now it was Khushi's turn to seethe with anger. She violently grabbed his shirt collar and lifted his face towards her.

Khushi- "Shut up! Arnav Singh Raizada. Shut up!" she glared at him with fury in her eyes. "Not a word more. Now you will listen to me!" she shouted gritting her teeth.

Khushi-"You are asking me, am I happy? Well, I'M NOT." She said tightening her grip on his collar. "And here is my answer to your every question you asked just now." She paused for a while before continuing. "I did all this because I LOVE YOU. I love you so much that I thought that if your Di came to know the truth about her husband, she would be heart broken and so would YOU. You heard it right, Mr. Raizada. I did this for you."

Arnav could only stare at her with utter bewilderment. What was she saying? Was he hearing it right?

Khushi-"Shyam was nothing less than a cheat and a fraud who lied to my family about his marital status. He forced my family to give him my hand in marriage." And she narrated the whole Shyam fiasco starting from Lucknow to the terrace on the wedding night. "And that day, he tried to misbehave with me. That was why I asked him to stop deceiving his wife and divorce her. Now tell me what is my mistake in this?"

Tears were now rolling down her eyes, finally relieved that she had told the truth to Arnav.

Khushi- "I thought you would understand me. Believe me, I wanted to tell the truth to you. But I thought he deserved a second chance. Just like you are giving him one now." She loosened her grip on his collar and now slowly held his face, cupping his cheeks and wiping away his tears with her thumbs. She now lowered her voice as she spoke.

Khushi- "How can I be happy seeing you like this? Tell me. It is not only your heart Arnavji, even mine hurts. It hurt when you declared your engagement to Lavanya and said I didn't matter to you. It hurt when you married me without letting me know the reason. And it hurts when you accuse me of betraying you because I deeply love you as much as you love me." She bent her head and rested it on his forehead, letting her tears stride down over his cheeks.

Still kneeling down, Arnav lifted his hand from the ground and placed it on top of hers and slowly moved them away from his face. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face on her chest, as he felt more tears gush down his eyes. She gently ran her fingers through his hair and comforted him with her soothing caresses.

Khushi- "And it hurts to see you broken down like this." She whispered into his ears, placing a kiss on top of his head, as tears continued to stream down. They stood in this position for nearly fifteen minutes, both of them slowly coming into terms with what had transpired between them. It was like time had stood still for them. It comforted them to know what they felt for each other. After a while, she continued talking.

Khushi- "You know Arnavji," she said holding his face and wiping away all traces of tears from his eyes. "I'm sure we will together find a solution to the mess that we have created. So everything is not lost yet. This time, we can team up and work together to expose that man who had nearly destroyed our lives." She slowly helped him to stand straight.

Arnav- "Thanks Khushi! And I'm really sorry for all the hurt I've caused you." he said before he embraced her in one tight hug, placing a soft kiss on her forehead, finally feeling relieved that his Khushi was innocent and that he would not have to fight the battle between love and hate with her anymore.

Khushi- "It's OK Arnavji. It happens. Afterall, love isn't easy and comes along with all these trials and tribulations. And I'm sorry too." She said closing her eyes, content to be in the arms of the man she loved.

If u liked it even a tiny bit, pls hit the like button! Love you guys! and leave ur comments too!πŸ˜ƒ and thanks for liking my other OS's.

Note 1: I know many of you are saying this is not possible. But I'm thinking the cv's are building up all this angst between Arhi to make them confess their love like this. But who knows, they may decide to do this at the end of IPKKND. πŸ˜†

Note 2: This is actually where I want the IPKKND title track to be played. That would be awesome right?πŸ˜ƒ

For my other works, check out my INDEX.

Edited by molten_lava - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It really seems like a fairytale.! I was smiling at the end so yeah you wrote a very nice OS.! πŸ˜‰
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very sweet...if only it could be so easy!!πŸ˜› Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So sweet and heart wrenching. You should write moreπŸ˜ƒ
Sophie
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, we can always imagine the happy endings!
justmememe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so beautiful...you're a fabulous writer!!! phenomenelez :)
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was amazing! Awwh how i wish something like this happens in the show! xx
magnetasunset thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is so sweet!!! Nice OSπŸ‘πŸΌ
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arnav breaking down .. so sad..