Chidiya Ghar
Chidiya Ghar

India-Forums

r u feeling sorry for kapil ??

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
hii folks, recent track has made me wonder, r any of u feeling sorry for kapi narayan like me ?Shocked all other characters r given importance but it seems like poor kapil is not very important in the family, no one takes him seriously !Ouch

but recent track was very funny !LOL

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

hii folks, recent track has made me wonder, r any of u feeling sorry for kapi narayan like me ?Shocked all other characters r given importance but it seems like poor kapil is not very important in the family, no one takes him seriously !Ouch

but recent track was very funny !LOL

I agree that he is not much to be seen. I don't know what the reason is but maybe the actor who is playing Kapi is busy with studies. Gaj was also absent in few episodes.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index