Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 14!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Sure Neeme, tell me what you need from me?
[/QUOTE]
U r on EDT for more time..so saying to u..That When u talked again with Salman  ..tell him that remove that PIC which he posted on page 141 in previous EDT... and also Kishti who Quoted that pic..and tell him..This is against the IF RULES..and MOD can banned Member id's against this act...and GUYS if anyone else Copied it then Remove that PIC from ur POST...

And as Minnie told u ..its IF RULE that close any discussion Thread after completing 150 Pages..
[/QUOTE]

Sure Neeme, I will refer him to your post and ask to remove the picture. You can also send him a PM If you want, I am going to send PM to Kshiti now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 14!! (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

YES i have gone throuh that thread . Another woman in Kunal 's life? i dont want him to be male version of draupadi having too many wives. LOL
[/QUOTE]

Kunal bechara, so unlucky with women in his lifeLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

hi anyone there 

-Rani

pinkeye

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkeye

Originally posted by Iamrani

kyun ? sab kya divorce ki liye wait kar rahe the? kunal will again become single.Smile abhi nahi hoga yeh soch ke sab dukhi ho gaye aur chup ho gaye.LOL 
perhaps u didnt notice...there is a separate thread for kunal's new wife n sinal divorce...LOL 
[/QUOTE]

ExactlyWink, why would we be dukhi? We all will be happy because then we all have a chance to compete to be his indefinite wivesLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

i know all the kunal bhakts will be happy if he becomes single again, but rahne do use Siddhi ke sath, usi mein uski khushi hain. aur uski khushi mein sab bhakts ki khushi hain, becoz we truly love him unlike witcha.Smile

-Rani

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey savz love guru is hereWink

pinkeye

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkeye

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

YES i have gone throuh that thread . Another woman in Kunal 's life? i dont want him to be male version of draupadi having too many wives. LOL

[/QUOTE]

unlucky? we are there na drooling over him all the time.Wink 

-Rani

-savvy

Goldie

-savvy

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
ok no male version of draupadi but krishan kanhaiya will do...LOLLOL..
@ blue: so lucky so many women drooling over himWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Sure Neeme, tell me what you need from me?
U r on EDT for more time..so saying to u..That When u talked again with Salman  ..tell him that remove that PIC which he posted on page 141 in previous EDT... and also Kishti who Quoted that pic..and tell him..This is against the IF RULES..and MOD can banned Member id's against this act...and GUYS if anyone else Copied it then Remove that PIC from ur POST...

And as Minnie told u ..its IF RULE that close any discussion Thread after completing 150 Pages..
[/QUOTE]

Sure Neeme, I will refer him to your post and ask to remove the picture. You can also send him a PM If you want, I am going to send PM to Kshiti now.
[/QUOTE]
Yah..i can..but its better u tell him on the Thread..so if anyone dont knw ..comes to knw..thats this is not allowed..I m feeling so bad that someone maked Fun of Sammy like this..then what abt all other FANS of Sameer..

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top