!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 14!! - Page 117

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by snmalik4

Everyone was complaining why Siddhi is a Lawyer, Now i must say thank God She is a Lawyer. Every other lawyer in town have rejected to take Kunal's case even Batliwala... isn't he a lawyer himself?

Any other lawyer would not take the case and then Siddhi will fight, that is the track written by cvs. is it possible that no lawyer in a city like mumbai can't fight the case.😆
Filler episode mostly, today. Did u guys see, colors has announced MEs of their shows every sat & sun, so we might get a ME every month now😛
Originally posted by Fariyal

I dont believe it, last weeks promo, they stil havent shown😆 Why are they hoarding the promos.
So 1st half of ME will be Siddhi declaring she'l fight case & 2nd half will be engagement promo, thats it.😆

Promos to kabhi bhi sach nahi hote... they are just fantasies
hi

thanks for all the updates,

norzar

Originally posted by norzar

hi

i was thinking the same salman, why couldnt batliwala fight the case?

and wonder how siddhi will convince kunal

norzar

Kunal will have no choice, and why on earth Kunal was roaming around in the city to find a Lawyer, when siddhi is there for him. She gave kunal good battle in rohit case and Kunal can train Siddhi.. Akki blindly had faith in Kareena and in Aitraaz...If thakraal can appoint Siddhi why cant Kunal have faith in Siddhi...
hi

Filler episode mostly, today. Did u guys see, colors has announced MEs of their shows every sat & sun, so we might get a ME every month now😛

yup but i hope they use the maha episodes effectively and show progress in the story too

norzar
chalo guys am leaving now... u guys enjoy... hope to come back soon...
Originally posted by pinkeye

Any other lawyer would not take the case and then Siddhi will fight, that is the track written by cvs. is it possible that no lawyer in a city like mumbai can't fight the case.😆
I know.. kuch bhi interesting nahi bata rahe yeh log... ghisi pity story...

It was total filler episode, only good part was Kunal talking to his mom👏
Originally posted by snmalik4

Kunal will have no choice, and why on earth Kunal was roaming around in the city to find a Lawyer, when siddhi is there for him. She gave kunal good battle in rohit case and Kunal can train Siddhi.. Akki blindly had faith in Kareena and in Aitraaz...If thakraal can appoint Siddhi why cant Kunal have faith in Siddhi...

Kunal thinks, she herself doesnt believe me, left the hotel crying, how will she fight my case😕