~bandishein~ maaneet SS THREAD 2

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

~bandishein~

kuch bandeshian aur bagwat!!!...
insab ke beech kuch aisen kuch unka rishta!!!
badi ajeeb hain yeh bandishain mohabbat ki
na uss ney qaid kiya na hum farar Hue

BIG THANKS TO rsroopali
 FOR VM
& NANDU FOR THE POSTER
thanks a lot for all the support & love to this FF
looking forward to ur continued love & support
lots of love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail

INDEX

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

On the new thread!!!

gifts and bouquets for veterans day cheap in pe

Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
Yellowtullips thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread di..Edited by Prettierpreeti - 12 years ago
Vinsh23 thumbnail
cngrats
Edited by Vinsh23 - 12 years ago
priyanka86 thumbnail
Congrats for  the new thread...😊
Craziest_MG thumbnail
congrats for the new thread.
Update soon.
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

congrats di 
wow 2nd thread
  waiting for update 
    please update sooon 
muskanp thumbnail

PART 10

Maan could clearly see she was still holding on to Tanmays' feeling somewhere in corner of her heart.
He couldn't have said anything.. he just took the snaps in his hand & looked through them.
She smiled sadly.. challo lets put all this snaps facing downward.
I close my eyes..
nahi nahi.. tum apna eyes band karke ek select karo
he shook his head &  got off the hay .. & walked towards the car.
She made joke on her destiny & her fate.
He felt so helpless & hurt.

Next weekend Geet had that ladhkA dehkne ka session. Which she laughed out to Maan explaining how nervous the guy was or how silly the guy looked.

It was their last week in college before exam.
After Geet & Maan left Jhanvi came to meet rano.
Rano cribbed all about how horrible the alliance were & they are  getting really worried. They had all the plans of getting her married immediately after her college.
Jhanvi ' actually main soch rahi thi
rano got the tea for her looked at her curiously jhanvi never hesitated to share anything with her, then
jhanvi ' actually hum bhi Maan ke liyen rishta doond rahe the
rano was really delighted
jhanvi ' hum phelen kundali milva lethen hain, phir kisi se baat karenge
rano ' haan wo teehk rahega
both the ladies kept every thing hush hush until they got the horoscope. By now Geet had started with her exam preparations. While Maan was busy with his usual schedule.

Once the horoscope seemed ok, jhanvi spoke to Maans dad & Rano broke the news to Mohinder. Both the families had a initial very casual meeting. They were close frds to really talk formally. Every thing was set even the engagement & wedding date was fixed. They really didn't think it was impt to discuss with Maan or Geet since they knew each other pretty well.

After the last date of her exam Geet came back home, her worries was she will never be going back to college again. Though she didn't know wat is cooking in her parents mind, but was sure that she will be married in few weeks.

Maan on the other hand had a different worry all together. He won't be ever be able to talk to her again. Not even see her again. He didn't know if he could help it at all. He regretted every day of his silence. Wish he could tell her wat she meant to him. Not that he saw any future together but with all this bandishein ' he sighed
to add to his misery she was not even thinking in those lines.. all she cared abt was her marriage.. GRR. He just wanted to tell her ..he will miss her.. but how was he even supposed to say all this now.

It was like a normal day he dropped her home. Rano had a very bright smile unlike her usual days. Maan smiled back & left.
Rano asked geet ' Maan puttar ko kya huwa? Why is he looking so sad today
Geet looked at him sad... thats when she realized she was lost in her own stupidity that she didn't bother to notice him. She went in the washroom & called him immediately.

Maan looked at her call & answered it wondering may be mam finally understood this is their last day together.
Maan tum kisi baat se pareshan the?
He rolled his eyes
badi badi anken mat gumavoo
wo actually main aapne kismat ko itna kosne main busy thi.. I didn't notice u were sad
he shook his head.. laughing to himself..  wat was he even expecting from her. Before they could talk further rano began to knock at the washroom door.
Main baad main baad karti hoon. Bye.

He shook his head & stepped out of the car.
When he went in mom & dad awaited him with the big news.
Mr Khurana ' Maan we have seen a girl for u
Maan took a deep breath
Jhanvi ' we r planning to have the engagement this week end
Maan knew such things would happen but at least they need to let him meet the girl. But he was not prepared for it now.
Maan ' mama plz.. itni jaldi kya hain
jhanvi ' ur going to be 24 this year
Maan ' exactly I am only 24
jhanvi became all senti types ' do have some one in mind like ur other frds
Mr Khurana -  plz Maan don't even think on those lines. such girls can't adjust with us.
Maan sighed
Mr Khurana ' if u want, u could meet Geet once before the engagement
jhanvi ' aur kitna milagen
Maan didn't quiet understand. Geet !!! r they really talking abt Geet & his marriage. He didn't know how to react. His heart was beating crazily. He just left from there to his room.

Mean While in Handa Hawali

Geet tried to throw tantrums with rano abt having an engagement in week end.
Geet ' mama aisen thodi hota hain
I am not saying a no, but at least I should get to select the guy.
Like she would have done anything. She was just arguing for the sake of it. & wat kind of guy is he.. marrying her only seeing the pic. Oh F.. he definitely will be a total laloo. She cursed babaji again.

By then jhanvi called rano & reluctantly requested if it was ok to have a causal meeting of them. Rano was equally delighted . After the call.. rano smiled. Yel lo jhanvi ka hi call tha..
even they want u guys to meet once before the engagement.
Geet was totally blown away.. jhanvi aunty ka call !!! who is the guy?? she didn't want to think anything but then..  she couldn't wait for her mama to confirm.
She was so happy. She went  thanked babaji 100 million types. Not that she had any feelings for him but .. he was every thing she wanted. He knew every thing abt her. & still he agreed to marry. She couldn't stop blushing. It seemed so perfect. She laughed to her self .. badi badi anken..
& imitated him.
she chuckled cutely. Whole world suddenly turned sweetly for her. She couldn't wait to meet him. She was so so happy. She never thought she will be ever so excited abt her marriage that too arrange marriage. She looked at babaji & thanked him again probably fell in love with her parents more than ever to have selected Maan for her.

Precap
wonder how will the meeting go
-PREV  PART 9  NEXT  PART 11-
hope u like it
please motivate me with ur comments & likes
love
muskan
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread...

update soon...

--------------------edited...

i just wanted to wish n not comment...😕😆

n here i am first...🤣

coming to the update...

wowww...that was just what i was wishing for...😳

i mean they r perfect...

n their parents thought so too...

i hope they get engaged soon n then married...ooo...i cant wait...🥳

n maan was so restless...thinking last day...n geet was lost in herself n the thought of not going to college...

glad to c both of them happy with the name of the alliance...

wonder what they r going to talk about...😍

update next part soon...
Edited by jyoti_l - 12 years ago