Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

viraj devta hein..irony..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
The irony in today's epi jhanvi's parents completely impressed by viraj their SIL..he paid all hospital bills and sent a nurse to look after jhanvi's dadi at home..

They said he is a devta and on the other side  viraj doing the reverse role of a devta...he is torturing jhanvi showing her pics of her college days and sanjay..poor jhanvi trying to explain about sanjay coming home but viraj on deaf ears..what follows next he asked her to drink the hot milk..

Next he has another surprise for her..the only saree remaining in her cupboard was her dulhan outfit..he blindfolded her from the house and brought her at the cliff..he takes a backstep leaving jhanvi alone there..

I just want to shake jhanvi and tell her to wake up and see your husband is not a devta but your torturer..

Finally i just want jhanvi's dadi to backfire viraj's plan this time and that evil nurse at her house..jhanvi needs someone to show  her the real face of viraj as her brain is freeze for now.. 

Edited by saveeta24 - 21 February 2012 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygod--Flora--RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "viraj devta hein..irony.." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
She is slowly realising what he has done to her..when she looked at the wardrobe. The red sari reminded her of the first night..The pictures in the laptop reminded of her old good college days..and also how Viraj destroyed the memories related with those days..There is a comparison being made in a very very slow (I know annoying, but it is) manner that she is relating days before marriage and after marriage.

& No comments about her parents..they were and are dumb ppl. can't think anything above Viraj's wealth.

P.S. Good post!Thumbs Up

Slight Disagrement on a point where u mention that she NEEDS someone to point out the truth.. i would say she already is knowing the truth, the manupilation, the cruelty but she needs courage to go against it..stand out for herself. I LOVED Geeta in today's episode where she went behind those two..and also the eye contact (as if she is assuring that she is there for her...and don't be scared..)

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 21 February 2012 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24--Flora--

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i agree with you jhanvi's parents are so blind and her sister more dumb...well what to say they are like indebted towards him and thats what was viraj plan as dadi was suspecting him..

i know now her mind has started working a bit from that freeze mode..how her past was beautiful...her life as an unmarried girl but now as all girls dream of a happy married life viraj has turned it into a nightmare..

Why i said she needs someone ..its because as per my POV  jhanvi is too weak to take a drastic decision...that someone should be esp from her family and by this i mean her dadi's confession can give her more that strength to retaliate from viraj violence..

i still feel her dadi might act the catalyst for jhanvi to go against viraj..her coming home is of importance for the twist and turn in story..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hummm...ur right..she can't become strong all of a sudden..so yes i see ur reasoning..

yup ur dadi point..i agree to the core...and that sudden improvement is also in favor of Jhanvi...good stuff. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.