Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Gurmeet's entry is magical, he is used from Geet to get the filmi type of entry... Zabardast, but he truely looks as 18 years old young college guy when he entered... I like his outfit, he looks so hot...

When the camera focused on his eyes, his expression was wow... I think he is using kind of contact lince, the color of eyes kind of different than usual... Or it might be only me who is imagning stuffs πŸ˜†, but he looks wow... back to dreamy world πŸ˜

The sign of his shoulder touch Aarti's shoulder and then he throws the flowers on her kind of connection as we know usually such stuffs happen between leads in all the serials...

He might could see some pain in her eyes which he can relate to, as he has been through pain himself as well, so that is why we could see him looking at her... And still was in deep thought about it when he came back home, his family seem so much want him to marry again, as once he mentioned larki they all jump into his head πŸ˜†

About his character, I think he can get angry depends on mood and situation as it hinted from his family member, so it's not so far from Maan, but he is usually shaant until someone provoke him...

About Aarti's past, I think I saw the guy who plays Prashant somewhere else, but don't remember where, anyway, I have feeling that Punar Vivah is kind of remake of film (Kuch Na Kaho), starting Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai, while Arbaaz Khan in supporting role, Aishwarya Rai's character had also a small child from her pervious shaadi from Arbaaz, thought the difference here that Gurmeet's character which is similar to Abhishek's character has also been through a marriage, while Abhishek's character not...

As we could see Aarti's first marriage is love marriage, but couldn't last, in real life actually If we look in general arrange marriages go much stronger than love marriages, love marriage can have a lots of complication, jealousy, insecurity, etc... Love after marriage sometimes can be much stronger... But some love marriages can also be much stronger, it depends on people...

I have strong feeling just like Arbaaz in the film came back asking for his wife and son (I don't remember If Aishwarya was divorced or he left her only in the film), Prashant might come back later on in the story asking for his son, since he divorced Aarti and surely would not sucess in getting her back since she will be already married to Yash... But since the story is not lovestory, but much based on children, so it's how Aarti can keep her child and how the sisters accept new members in their father's life...

Yash seems a guy of few words, again Maan comes into my mind, sorry, but I find him from what I saw to some extent similar to Maan, as Maan used to be with his family shaant, but angry when he is provoked, apart from the look which is different...

I might change my mind later on, as he just entered... It's only an idea of what I saw...

I saw the guy who played Pratik, Yash's younger brother somewhere as well, don't remember where...

Pratik seems the other side, matlab the fun loving small brother of Yash, as I understood that Yash has also an elder brother, since there is badi bahu in the house who is searching for a bride to Yash, then Pratik can get married, lol...

Overall, an interesting episode, I like Yash's house, outfit and the story so far...

I have feeling this episode might gain much more TRPs than the first episode, since Gurmeet's entry is today...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Res

I m impressed 😊

No not because of a certain entry ..yeah it was good but the highlight was something else for me 😊

πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

😲😲😲
☺️☺️☺️

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

🀣 🀣 🀣 i came here to reserve and look what i saw 🀣 🀣 🀣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED IT! <3

Edited:

WOW! This episode was a package full of surprises in regards to Aarti. I didn't think they'd show her past anytime soon but they seem to want to bring that into the focus in bits and pieces and I liked it. And how it began is Aarti seeing something that reminded her of her past -- it was a golgappa stand which reminded me of *ahem* someone else 😳

Ok so from the start.. Aarti's MIL .. I keep forgetting her name =( .. is my hero right now! She is so strong and so protective of her DIL .. I am loving it. Hats off to such women who, despite having people point fingers at their family, stand up for them .. especially if that person is not part of their direct kin. Seeing a MIL defend her DIL is such a rarity these days that this scene sort of makes you feel better about the world and not perceive every Saas out there as a demon πŸ˜† .. I love the actor who is playing her MIL as well .. what a powerful performance πŸ‘

Aarti seemed to just take in whatever Vimla Aunty was spewing at her because maybe somewhere she faults herself for what has happened to her. Her husband did blame her for his decisions so she has taken a huge blow to her self-esteem and feels she truly is lacking in something  .. Prashant really played with her that way .. even if you want to end the relationship you do not leave as if you're heading off for a business trip leaving behind a notice of "I cannot live with you anymore.. you're selfish blah blah blah" 😑

Anyways moving on .. when her MIL defending her I was rooting for her .. and when Aarti's friend brings her out .. (first off.. loved the BGM playing in the background .. hayee .. so soft and lovely!) Yash is coming and their paths cross... so filmy yet so exciting.. I was just giving this big grin and squealing when his silhouette was coming from in front of the car's headlights.. and he looks oh so sexy with his speaker in one ear and the handheld .. so dashing .. Mr. Wedding Planner! 😳 And the look he gives her back .. Jyo is right.. I was in Swarglok from that moment on!  🀒

So Mr. Daredevil plans on fixing the problem himself.. goes to show how much of a perfectionist he is and how dedicated he is to what he does.. he totally risked his life going up there but he still did.. and the flowers fell on the wrong (right) person .. Aarti πŸ˜† and his expression at that moment.. felt like pinching his cheeks bechara πŸ˜†

Cut to Singhania Mansion .. uff what a lovely and lavish house! I love it .. so soft, serene, elegant, and homely.. the waterbody in the front is so beautiful! Anyways.. his lil bro was too cute.. making Pakoda's for big bro πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ .. the mother seems to be a little paband of time and has a decorum she wants people to follow yet at the same time she is friendly and has a nice rapport with her Bahus. I was scared she'd turn out to be those Military Mothers who are way too strict about everything .. but this was also a nice surprise =) Yash arrives (the naukar is freaking hilarious πŸ˜†) and hayee just ogling at GC when he sits and goes "Hmm?" .. excuse my unavoidable gushing att this man .. ☺️ Red shirt.. beige pants.. loafers.. PERFECT LOOK for this character.. I've always wanted to see him in this attire and its happening <3 Way to go wardrobe consultant! πŸ˜›

So he comes home . .tells them a girl came in between and they all FREAK.OUT. 🀣 LMAO! Felt like they were going to get her naam/pata and take the shagun right away! πŸ˜† But clearly Yash is very reserved and hardly opens up in front of his family .. maybe because he knows that they'd always want to suggest marriage to him or just that his wife's death has made him turn into an introvert.. just like Aarti I'm waiting to see Yash's past and his behaviour 😳 .. Can't wait to see him with his daughters though!

Onto Aarti .. it was such a welcome surprise, her past! She turned out to be the exact opposiite of how she is now .. and what I pictured her to be. First off.. she was in LOVE with Prashant. That just makes this all so much harder and bitter for her  .. the hurt goes deeper because she loved him and he apparently loved her. It always hurts a lot more that way. 😭 But I loved the past they showed.. they seemed to really love each other.. Aarti was fun, outgoing, loud, pranky, and loving. She seemed chulbuli and shararti .. and then they cut to the bitter past of him leaving her πŸ˜‘ .. I felt so bad when she was asking him why? I mean what's left to ask .. when you think your husband loves you and is willing to share everything with you .. you find out he wants to leave you for "greener pastures" .. blech. She was like a broken, fragile doll there.

Looking forward to the next episode with Yash and his daughters 😳 .. didn't get to hear much of GC today but his stunt and yummy self made up for it .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago

πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Deeps, tum to kabhi nahi sudhroge, u r always after GC's u know πŸ˜†

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PS: Behuda Devils will stay Behuda .. LMAO!

Z
I updated and added more into much take on page 2...

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

YES! This was most definitely a highlight. 😍
πŸ‘πŸ‘

You (And GC's posterior) distracted me from the task at hand, which was to say I have updated my take on the first page. 😊
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
@Deeps: Can u please post pics of the close up of GC when he was looking? U know his eyes is so dreamy in that scene, hayeee β˜ΊοΈ