Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Guys do you think pv will able to beat balh    balh is immensly popular and slot leader for many months    it has even beat pratigya in small tym so do you think pv will survive with balh      i knw gurmeet is too popular bt that was mainly in if in terms of trp we all knw geet never got high trps       so wat will think opening trp of pv and will it become slot leader        note this is not comparison or bashing thread just my thought thought i like both the shows so plz dnt bash

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarunlahoricrazenishersalLuvStrk-001...Mina...adigaag-enchanted-amourfouGCManali_IamGCianiMadzharshithaaaaaaasweetsampa39anshrarsroopali55shobhaOmnipotenceZaxogafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will punar vivah able to beat BALH?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshithaaaaaaa

IF-Rockerz

harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
we cant say  have to wait...hope it will be slot leader

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i do watch BALH... but now i started watching PV..Wink  ... its not a big deal ...like BALH beated Pratigya.. PV also beats BALH Tongue ..no offense Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970SmittenByVarunlahoricrazenishersalasmani-enchanted-GCrckLuvStrk-001iMadzManali_IamGCianshubhika124

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Wen arya luv story wud start, it will rule

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeLuvStrk-001pesi11Manali_IamGCian

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
don't worry, gurmeet is popular also in the industry, not just on IF !!Big smile i can't speak for geet as i didn't watch the showEmbarrassed, but ramayan's peak TRPs were 5.02 so it's evident that one of guru's shows got high TRPs before, it was the leading show of ndtv imagine and even now none of imagine's shows have gained that much trps.Embarrassed im suree that PV will also get many many TRPs so it will keep up with the competition and beat BALH!Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarunnishersalLuvStrk-001pesi11DMKJ_VBManali_IamGCian

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

I feel it has the potential! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarunLuvStrk-001pesi11DMKJ_VBManali_IamGCian

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

All depends on the story line...
You see most people in india likes sas bhu type... So they get trp + its to early to say...
Only 2 parts so far

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarunLuvStrk-001Manali_IamGCianNeelambari..

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I think it can beat balh... because GHSP was on Starone... which is not such a popular channel. If it was on Starplus or something... I'm sure it would never have ended this early. Zeetv is a very popular channel... and Guru is very popular too... so I'm sure baraabar ki takkar hogi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SmittenByVarunlahoricrazenishersalLuvStrk-001palak32pesi11Manali_IamGCianpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.