Yash'z entry...

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yash'z entry was nyc n tht petals scene on arti from yeash was also cute na...bt guys dnt u thnk Yash character is quite lyk same as gurmeet did in Maan'z  role?...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Too early to judge. In GHSP he was an angry young man who had lost trust in women and relationships (the reasons were never explained although). Here he has lost his love to death and has the biggest responsibility of bringing up two daughters. He is not angry here, he is living in the memories of his dead wife. My opinion. And also one thing which struck me after seeing today's episode was that we cannot expect 100% screen presence of the leads like we got used to in GHSP as this is a family drama and they havent come together yet. So that firework will not happen right from the beginning.
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji79

Too early to judge. In GHSP he was an angry young man who had lost trust in women and relationships (the reasons were never explained although). Here he has lost his love to death and has the biggest responsibility of bringing up two daughters. He is not angry here, he is living in the memories of his dead wife. My opinion. And also one thing which struck me after seeing today's episode was that we cannot expect 100% screen presence of the leads like we got used to in GHSP as this is a family drama and they havent come together yet. So that firework will not happen right from the beginning.

agree
tellyme thumbnail
I think it will be different... This is a different show... he is quiet here and there he was angry young Man...

He offcourse will be quiet and composed because of his responsibility. This is my POV.
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
this character will also evolve to be different 
the serial has just started 
we can watch GC playing the role of a father which is something new and something im sure all of us wanted