Punar Vivah

Yash'z entry...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yash'z entry was nyc n tht petals scene on arti from yeash was also cute na...bt guys dnt u thnk Yash character is quite lyk same as gurmeet did in Maan'z  role?...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash'z entry..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Viji79

IF-Rockerz

Viji79

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Too early to judge. In GHSP he was an angry young man who had lost trust in women and relationships (the reasons were never explained although). Here he has lost his love to death and has the biggest responsibility of bringing up two daughters. He is not angry here, he is living in the memories of his dead wife. My opinion. And also one thing which struck me after seeing today's episode was that we cannot expect 100% screen presence of the leads like we got used to in GHSP as this is a family drama and they havent come together yet. So that firework will not happen right from the beginning.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sopatelmaangeet_rocksjenny.LuvStrk-001tellymeharshithaaaaaaashubhika124pickachu

harshithaaaaaaa

IF-Rockerz

harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

Too early to judge. In GHSP he was an angry young man who had lost trust in women and relationships (the reasons were never explained although). Here he has lost his love to death and has the biggest responsibility of bringing up two daughters. He is not angry here, he is living in the memories of his dead wife. My opinion. And also one thing which struck me after seeing today's episode was that we cannot expect 100% screen presence of the leads like we got used to in GHSP as this is a family drama and they havent come together yet. So that firework will not happen right from the beginning.

agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maangeet_rocksLuvStrk-001

tellyme

IF-Rockerz

tellyme

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I think it will be different... This is a different show... he is quiet here and there he was angry young Man...

He offcourse will be quiet and composed because of his responsibility. This is my POV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Viji79DMKJ_VBpickachu

shruti_luvs_msk

IF-Rockerz

shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
this character will also evolve to be different 
the serial has just started 
we can watch GC playing the role of a father which is something new and something im sure all of us wanted 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001pickachu

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
just watch and enjoyed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.