Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Highlights of da show
Sanjay killed Radhika

Tomorrow - Shikha leavin her dads house...
Awesome episode... Gautam expressiob were superb wen he pulled Sanjay from da car n his last dialogue to Sanjay - Aap ke lawyer aaye na aaye hum ne Radhika kO insaaf dilane ki shapath li hain...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just love this word shapath
whenever our duo use it it feels so magical
i was totally bowled out when abhi had used it and now gautam
just wow
and wo finally the suspense over
phew gosh it took so long and it was making me restless

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Din liked it much

Had really high hopes for the episode

But it wsn dat much great or somethin was ok

The Dialogues n al were great have to agree to dat 

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I totally loved the way Abhigyaan caught the shooter and Gautam caught Sanjay! Poore style se - ek ne tang adda di to ek ne jeep! πŸ˜†

Precap - Shikha! πŸ‘ Brave girl (inspired by Gautam πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†), standing against her corrupt dad! πŸ‘ Well I strongly believe that she got the strength to go against her dad from Gautam! The way he stood for truth and got his dad arrested, now she is following same footsteps! Otherwise initially she stood with her emotions and Gautam ko jhaad laga di thi! πŸ˜†

Coming to radhika - Poor girl! πŸ˜” But how is Shikha's dad involved in this murder case? Hmm - Matron supplies girls to Neela and then Neela to customers? πŸ€” How does ACP Jairaj fit in all this? πŸ˜• What was he doing with Subhara in that pic - I guess she was offering him money and he refused! πŸ˜• So many things yet to get clarified!

And also - why so many murders to cover radhika's death? How is Keshav involved? πŸ˜•
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

I totally loved the way Abhigyaan caught the shooter and Gautam caught Sanjay! Poore style se - ek ne tang adda di to ek ne jeep! πŸ˜†

Precap - Shikha! πŸ‘ Brave girl (inspired by Gautam πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†), standing against her corrupt dad! πŸ‘ Well I strongly believe that she got the strength to go against her dad from Gautam! The way he stood for truth and got his dad arrested, now she is following same footsteps! Otherwise initially she stood with her emotions and Gautam ko jhaad laga di thi! πŸ˜†

Coming to radhika - Poor girl! πŸ˜” But how is Shikha's dad involved in this murder case? Hmm - Matron supplies girls to Neela and then Neela to customers? πŸ€” How does ACP Jairaj fit in all this? πŸ˜• What was he doing with Subhara in that pic - I guess she was offering him money and he refused! πŸ˜• So many things yet to get clarified!

And also - why so many murders to cover radhika's death? How is Keshav involved? πŸ˜•

hehe keep waiting yar
they make us live in suspense for so long to just reveal the sanjay is the one behind it
and sanjay thing was very less but jairaj thing will be hyped much more
Samaira32 thumbnail
I know...! Love da way dey use it n shikha used it in da promo...!
Gautam luked awesome da way he said itt..! I love shapath
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samaira32

I know...! Love da way dey use it n shikha used it in da promo...!
Gautam luked awesome da way he said itt..! I love shapath

i must say the production team is using their title very aptly and so greatlyπŸ‘
Samaira32 thumbnail
Yea... Ek ne taang ada di aur ek ne jeep... !!! Hainnn ishtyle mast hain...!
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

@Red-Thats why i din like d episode much 

The reason for killin radhika wsn even dat much big he was drunked  n couldn think more n killed her 

den how everyone is involvedin her murder case wat dey r doin in it 

ok dat wil b revealed later on bt wat about d reason d reason for killin Radhika πŸ˜‘ js to hide deir Racket bas 

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

i just love this word shapath
whenever our duo use it it feels so magical
i was totally bowled out when abhi had used it and now gautam
just wow
and wo finally the suspense over
phew gosh it took so long and it was making me restless

But the revelation was kinda thoda phusss as comapred to the whole suspense!
🀣 ... except for the 'abhigyaan n Gautam catching the culprit part'!

I am waiting for them to link up why so many murders to cover one and how are the big names involved?