F.I.R

Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Even I agree Asto. The way JC is introduced is not very interesting to me. I don't like the current track, but I'll keep at it for another week or so before stopping on it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 14)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rbkasat

rbkasat

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I am not sure about watching FIR anymore. i just saw first episode, It was just painful to see billu in white hairs, gopi in retired role and new useless hawaldar. In addition to this new replacement for chandramukhi,Confused

This role is supposed to be given to a person who suits personality of CC, I know new jwalamukhi acts well but doesn't suits in police role. If she actually tries for Police she wouldn't get job there.
I was expecting girl like Isha Koppikar (played inspector in Kya kool hai ham). But this Chhota pepsi "Chitrashi Rawat" I didn't like at all, and I think I ll see next episode and then finally decide to follow this show or not.Confused

They should have just kept show as it is replacing Kavita Kaushik and Amir with new characters (as this people were no longer interested in this show)  instead of experimenting with 20 year leap. 
This experiment has screwed this show.Ouch

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I agree...this new sequence isn't really interesting me. Will wait for next week and then make my decision.

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
At the end when JC started the Action Sequence... wearing those goggles... she was looking a little like CC... but when she stands on ground.. she is soo short.. doesn't look like a cop at all.. I sometimes feel she is shorter than Bharthi who came in between in FIR and flirted with BPOuch

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I don't mind the height. It's just that the writers are trying to mix movie with CC and are making JC and that isn't right.

In good news, KK might be coming back.

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I have saw the leap FIR in parts by parts ...and the first person which I saw made me laugh like hell was none other than MR Billu and his expressionsROFL...

Really ..missing CC as she was so so awesome ...and love watching her... 
Her daughter JC...is nice.. ..but that true CC flavor was missing from her...{SORRY IF SOMEONE FELT BAD]Ouch

@KS_Shreya- really!! CC can come back ...Hope so BP and CC and yup! GG also come back missing them...Cry

manunagar

manunagar

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
My life With-out This serioul... Is dead... LOL

Ouch

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I am a big fan of FIR eapecially Gopi and Billu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

F.I.R Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.