F.I.R
F.I.R

India-Forums

Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 11)

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

@devica...I agree...the track is annoying to say the least...i think it is reducing the screen space for better actors...the comic quotient is also coming down...please creatives, revive the spirit of FIR...

Hopfully, CVs  must have realized that her track is not working. Maybe we will see better things next week when CC and Kamsin pretend to be sisters. At present, they are repeating same things like Kamsin dancing with BP and kamsin making Gopi, Gulgule and Billu do the same chores. 
Also I feel Billu is also not so funny nowadays. His and BP's scenes were more hilarious. Also nowadays the actor playing Billu is a going bit OTT. 
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Devica it may be the actors way of trying to point out that Kamsin Aaha's character is taking over their place.
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
arey yaar FIR waale.. comedy mein ithna horror kyon laa rahe hai...
they have become so good at bhootiya make up.. that i nearly got scared and closed my eyes today when i was watching FIR with my rooms lights off
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Asto I don't ever get scared with this horror. LOL I'm too busy laughing at the reactions to notice anything else. LOL
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Its been more than a week since I watched FIR Cry God only knows when I will get time
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Asto you didn't much. It was just a horror story. LOL
Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Asto I don't ever get scared with this horror. LOL I'm too busy laughing at the reactions to notice anything else. LOL

Seriously, the facial expressions of Gopi and Gulgule are too good LOL. Even Billu with the mummy was so funny !
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Mummy shummy. Mujhe toh shuru se pata tha ke it was a stupid trick by someone. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

F.I.R Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index