F.I.R

Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
The gorilla hasn't caught her yet. I'm pretty sure it'll be something else.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 10)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

The gorilla hasn't caught her yet. I'm pretty sure it'll be something else.

But the precap showed no clue of Kamsin ahaa... It was all about ganpati celebrations...I think they didnt understand how to end her role.. so they just left it there..

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Well they could show the first few minutes of her role ending and then doing the Ganpati celebrations.

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Well they could show the first few minutes of her role ending and then doing the Ganpati celebrations.

Yup you were right Big smile

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hehe. Yep I was right. LOL

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Kamsin aha track is boring and monotonous. I can understand her going after Bajrang Pande and rivalry between CC and her. But why they are suddenly making her break into a little girl's voice and laugh is beyond me. It is almost like watching Bharati in comedy circus. This track is not working and Bharati's overacting or rather non-acting is total no-no. Ouch

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@devica...I agree...the track is annoying to say the least...i think it is reducing the screen space for better actors...the comic quotient is also coming down...please creatives, revive the spirit of FIR...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
@ Devica: I think we're a select few who don't like it. Else the CVs of FIR have never done anything against viewers' wishes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

F.I.R Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.