Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Famous actor SN Lakshmi passes away,the ace actress can be remembered in so many pivotal roles like mother in law for kamalhassan in mahanadi and she is currently acting in "Saravanan Meenakshi" and "Thendral" serial..
RIP SN Lakshmi..Cry

CryRIP Aachi Paatimaa..Cry

Edited by atina - 21 February 2012 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceandoot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Actress S.N.Lakshmi passed away" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
She used to play mother,mother-in-law and grandmother roles in countless Tamil films..

As Urvasi's mother in Michael Madana Kama Rajan (MMKR) she was brilliant. Who can forget her as Kamal's mother-in-law in Mahanadi or the old woman in Thevar Magan

Lakshmi has done close to 1000 films in a career that started in 1948 where she played dancer in Chandralekha...

And in the last 10 years Lakshmi has done many serials where she plays the "good hearted Paati"... Cry

hopper_oceandoot

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Saw in the news about her passing away , felt really sad . RIP.

hopper_oceanSweetyGreen

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Shocked such a shocking news... thanks daa swety... RIP and prayers for her family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
OMg its shocking so sad,

hopper_oceanSweetyGreen

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thanks sweety for the posts...

RIP ...and prayers for her family...

I noticed in recent episodes of mundanai mudichu...someone's voice is dubbed fort her...which is so unusual in her case...So I thought ...she must be sick or something...and I am correct...
She is such a great actress...I remmebre hearing from Deepak...the following about her...

" she is old...but he has an excellent memory power...once you tell the dialogue...she simply repeats exactly the way the director wants...for her they dont even need someone to prompt her line..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyshopper_oceanSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
U are welcome dear.. my pleasure..Smile

May her soul rest in peace..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Thanks sweety for the posts...

RIP ...and prayers for her family...

I noticed in recent episodes of mundanai mudichu...someone's voice is dubbed fort her...which is so unusual in her case...So I thought ...she must be sick or something...and I am correct...
She is such a great actress...I remmebre hearing from Deepak...the following about her...

" she is old...but he has an excellent memory power...once you tell the dialogue...she simply repeats exactly the way the director wants...for her they dont even need someone to prompt her line..."

that's amazing despite that she is acting in a number of serials.. Thumbs Up. She is a good actress ... and yup we noticed that in MM too on her voice changes. Gona miss her ...

sahanarajSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.