ArShi-R-no.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before I get into my topic I would jus like to say the term obsession is used negatively!

Right then in this case ASR is Possession and Shyam is Obsession... plz don't take it the wrong way I'm not objectifying women.

We all kno that Shyam is obsessed with Khushi he believes his in love with her though I prefer to call it infatuation!! Our beloved ASR is in possession he loves khushi although right now he thinks he hates her, Khushi is what Shyam wants.. So how long is it until the obsessed gains what he wants? And how far will the one in possession go to keep what is his?

In a battle of obsession and possession who will win? There's is no competition lol but I want Arnav to protect her because he wants to for her sake, Not for his di. I want Arnav to understand his roles and duties as a husband and fulfill them wholeheartedly. I want Arnav to realise his love before the truth is out! Shyam is one crazy mofo I just hope he stops desiring about Khushi coz he makes me physically sik! I want another show down with Arnav and Shyam this time teach Shyam a proper lesson that he will never ever have Khushi!