Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Hi everyone :) yesterday we saw a person in shawl and was keeping an eye viraj and saw the whole Sanjay incident. Now we all are wondering who is this person might be and some of you think it's geeta but to be honest I don't think it's geeta, I think it's HC. The reason why I think it's HC is because we all know that he will be making his entry soon and will help jhanvi. I think that CVs are slowing making his entry... What do you think guys? Btw what does fauladi mean? I heard viraj say it but didn't understand it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The person in shawl" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Definitely there must be a build up for harshad entry in the show..

sanjay getting arrested..someone spying on viraj..jhanvi in hospital etc so this all leading to the turn and twist in the story..

There must be someone who will retaliate back to viraj and someone who knows his real personality..

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Or maybe HC would be sanjays friend and he might have told his friend about viraj as Sanjay did see the papers that dadi found to find out viraj's true colors etc... Or your theory works too and it's good

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
To bring the twist in story all this suspense will be  connected somehow to the future track...yes sanjay may  still play a big role in it..

Hope the turn and twist comes soon as story getting stagnant with lots of viraj abuses to jhanvi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Fauladi = Bulletproof.

LOL Nice guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drama_queen123

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
its HC or GEETA...or may be there is some relationship between HC & geeta...this mystery man or woman is connected with viraj's past...in today's epi geeta wears her chappals in hurry to pursue viraj & jhanvi..cz she feels sympathy for jhanvi...

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
its gita...coz in yesterday's epi wen she comes to meet dadi in hospital...she had that shawl on...y do i feel gita can speak!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Gita is certainly upto something..she was meeting dadi secretly n also wht ws she searching in the temple?? the file or somethng else??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.