It was a sad episode

Avidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I felt really sad watching today's episode. Is there no end to the cruelty being shown towards Sandhya. 

That was the last straw.  No matter what they show in her saving the marriage, it has gone beyond good taste now. 

Dragging and repeating segments - stretching one day into 4 episodes. Reducing good actors to props.

Come on Star TV- stop annoying your viewers and meting out rubbish. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyaramesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I cant understand y this suraj doesn't speak anything... he shld talk to bhabo... this is too much everytime he ll be listening to the crap...
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
he must open his mouth atleast when sandhya saves the marriage ,he must tell them how they insulted and ignored her and how she turned out to be the saviour 👍🏼 & make maasa and bhabho put their head down 😡

one more disappointment today is that guy falling for chavvi 😡 ...i wanted her to land in a sasural where she and bhabho would be insulted ...but this seems to be like another dhaval - kinjal story 🤢
Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really a filler type of episode...CVs are really dragging this a bit too long.🥱 

Sandhya's been sidelined...and just waiting to go back home and be thrown out.  She must feel totally helpless...If only Suraj would open his mouth and put an end to all this nonsense. 

Bhabo also looked saddened...but considering her upbringing...we can't expect anything from her other than the rigidity she's showing.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree that it was definitely a sad episode.

We all want Suraj to say something and I had high hopes that he would today - but i know he will eventually...the way he stood by and watched was done very well - i guess that is his characterization.

Overall I am really looking forward to him standing up for her much more strongly...hope to see that character development in the next few epis. I can't take the taunting much longer.
ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I so agree...the whole show has gotten so depressing that I don't even watch...I read the written update to keep up with story...but just can't bear to watch Sandy and Sooraj being torn down every day...will return to actually watching the show when the track changes...I have enough depression in real life without a little hope thrown into my daily show!
they are ruined our hopes every-time they give us so much torture 
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep! very sad and slow epi ...if they go in this rate then story will move forword only in 2013🤣untill then we all can go for long holidays and cum back rejuvenated 😆
Seriously after watching this show for last 4 weeks feel like taking long  break🤣am sure we won't be missing anything major

Chavi's match?😡 based on her charecter she deserves sumone like Shakti singh from (MKAP)not this lallu.

Avidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder whether Chavi will reveal all to Bhabho