Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Avidfan

Avidfan

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I felt really sad watching today's episode. Is there no end to the cruelty being shown towards Sandhya. 

That was the last straw.  No matter what they show in her saving the marriage, it has gone beyond good taste now. 

Dragging and repeating segments - stretching one day into 4 episodes. Reducing good actors to props.

Come on Star TV- stop annoying your viewers and meting out rubbish. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpVancouveriteChicagoCarole1tanindDanikaO.T.RDashingCuteJazzTacker_Holic.Sidra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It was a sad episode" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramyaramesh

Groupbie

ramyaramesh

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I cant understand y this suraj doesn't speak anything... he shld talk to bhabo... this is too much everytime he ll be listening to the crap...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyatanindb2011.Sidra

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
he must open his mouth atleast when sandhya saves the marriage ,he must tell them how they insulted and ignored her and how she turned out to be the saviour Thumbs Up & make maasa and bhabho put their head down Angry

one more disappointment today is that guy falling for chavvi Angry ...i wanted her to land in a sasural where she and bhabho would be insulted Approve...but this seems to be like another dhaval - kinjal story Dead

Edited by --jas-- - 21 February 2012 at 10:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

indianprincesssooraj_sandhyatanindsweet7863Danikab2011VirMan_foreverTacker_Holicummesulaiman.Sidra

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Really a filler type of episode...CVs are really dragging this a bit too long.Sleepy 

Sandhya's been sidelined...and just waiting to go back home and be thrown out.  She must feel totally helpless...If only Suraj would open his mouth and put an end to all this nonsense. 

Bhabo also looked saddened...but considering her upbringing...we can't expect anything from her other than the rigidity she's showing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatanindb2011Tacker_Holic.Sidra

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Agree that it was definitely a sad episode.

We all want Suraj to say something and I had high hopes that he would today - but i know he will eventually...the way he stood by and watched was done very well - i guess that is his characterization.

Overall I am really looking forward to him standing up for her much more strongly...hope to see that character development in the next few epis. I can't take the taunting much longer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikab2011Tacker_Holic

ChicagoCarole1

Groupbie

ChicagoCarole1

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I so agree...the whole show has gotten so depressing that I don't even watch...I read the written update to keep up with story...but just can't bear to watch Sandy and Sooraj being torn down every day...will return to actually watching the show when the track changes...I have enough depression in real life without a little hope thrown into my daily show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona85tanindDanika

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

soumya85

soumya85

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Yep! very sad and slow epi ...if they go in this rate then story will move forword only in 2013ROFLuntill then we all can go for long holidays and cum back rejuvenated LOL
Seriously after watching this show for last 4 weeks feel like taking long  breakROFLam sure we won't be missing anything major

Chavi's match?Angry based on her charecter she deserves sumone like Shakti singh from (MKAP)not this lallu.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top