Superb piece of acting by ANAS !!!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
today ANAS rocked the show with his grave acting ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘without uttering a single world he emoted all the expressions so beautifully ...his dejection,his pain..his helplessness all ...kudos to him ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘today ANAS looked extremely extremely (infinite times) handsome in that yellow kurta with that pink turban๐Ÿ˜›
Deepika looked extremely gorgeous and graceful in that glittering dark green saree ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

today ANAS rocked the show with his grave acting ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘without uttering a single world he emoted all the expressions so beautifully ...his dejection,his pain..his helplessness all ...kudos to him ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘today ANAS looked extremely extremely (infinite times) handsome in that yellow kurta with that pink turban๐Ÿ˜›
Deepika looked extremely gorgeous and graceful in that glittering dark green saree ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

And You really emoted whatever I wanna describe about SURYA's acting so beautifully.๐Ÿ˜Š Kudos to you.๐Ÿ‘
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here are the pics of ANAS and Deepika ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u and thanks for pics
he is looking cute in yellow Kurtis 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hats off to Anas for the acting talents he's displayed today...full of endearing heartfelt emotions.  He's certainly come a long way from his PRC days.

I only wish the CVs would give him something more to do and say.

It's like in his last drama...Reva...he also played a real sweetheart...but most of the time he just stood around being misjudged by the heroine...not to mention being constanlty slapped.๐Ÿ˜•

DABH is doing great TRP wise...but Anas...you have to ask the CVs to get the story back on the original track and to give your character the right angle to further highlight your immense potential and talent.

Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah! I agree with you...love his acting now and then...
btw the scene where Bhabo says about 7 janams and all those lines which made Suraj sad...Anas demostrates it very well...that I felt how much hurts when a mother says that about her wife...

Love you Anas!!!
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u sita & thanks for the pics

Completely agree..

Anas definitely knows well to emote very well with his eyes ,facial muscles and expressions..

Heart breaking scenes are so safe with him.

The fact that he doesnt hamm makes it so much better

xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we are going to see more of his brilliant acting this week. his way of displaying emotions is really natural. a great actor i must say.