Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 7 : Well, ab Khushi meri PATNI hai !!! - Page 9

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: natashaa46

πŸ‘seriously girl ..wht awesome posts u make πŸ‘β­οΈ

it seems like u really steal away all my thoughts abt ArHi & put them in super absolute words (even the guttergiri πŸ˜‰ ...)
AGREE wid each word of urs (i'll point out the main ones ) 

- the ASR recollecting khushi being slapped .. his heart wept πŸ˜­
- khushi-payl sibling fight ...totally understandable (but they'll patch         up sooon πŸ˜Š)
- tht sad Rabba Ve
- her realisation of being alone & ryt fully walking up to her room (her      husband's- ASR room)
-  closing the doors behind (me going wow wow wow ...awesome girl      ...no typical bride who    wants to  be there in the room but act all                shyingly) ...khushi knows where she belongs frm now  on πŸ‘ 
         ...&  wht belongs to her πŸ˜‰
-  HER  "orphan" dialogue ...he did feel each n every tear of his wifey 
     πŸ˜­ (awww )
-  the BLAME - i too was like πŸ˜² ...why didnt he say it up ryt ...why go
    "u wanted rich man" ...may be       not blaming her (CVs can
      brainwash him any day πŸ˜† )
- Sanaya was brilliant ...portraying khushi authority of wife n
    demanding answers frm her                     husband ...wow (but tht
      dubbing was annoying coz audio-video was not in sync  πŸ˜•
        ...but  still  tolerable  )
-  & Last but not the least ASR-Snake face off ...loved how he said "ab khushi meri patnai hai, ab uske paas phatakne ki koshish bhi matt karna "...BRILLIANT
WELL P.S ...i absolutely  LOVED ur P.S .2. ...unable to add anything in words ..ahem..ahem **

thanxx so much dear 😊 and totally agree..u told all the best points aptly 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni.b thumbnail

Hi!!

great post as usual!! loved your Khushi Vs ASR rounds! actually totally loved the scene...so finally our Khushi is back!! Well one thing is clear that why the family had only questioned ASR...because none of them but Khushi has the guts to manhandle him.πŸ˜† great to see the GH scene revisited...the GH scene is one of my favs..
i have to agree with you abt Payal's reaction...she was hurt that khushi refused to share the reasons of her actions with her also!
loved ASR and Shyam's scene...specially the way arnav says "jeejaji"πŸ˜ƒ At the end when he warns Shyam to stay away from Khushi...i felt that had nothing to do with his concern for his di but was meant only for his patni!!! btw loved ur emoticon for shyam!!😊
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh debu!!! what a hilarious video!!!! for that ass, ek video dedication toh banta hai!!! πŸ˜† you just made me aware why i dint notice shyamu's facial spasms even when i watched the episode 4 times!!! πŸ˜†

fabulous fabulous post!!!! stick to your old routine!! at least for our sake!!! loved every line, every picture, every graphic!!! awesome episode too it was!! 😍
you saw na.. how she was all quiet and weeping downtstairs! then entering her own little world, shutting the door on the outside world with a thud, then the lioness is on fire!! sadda haq, aithe rakh!! that too.. pure wifely symptoms!! first the tears and then the retaliation!! she knows she has the right to speak here!! its only between them!! i love her for the respect she has shown to the relationship and to him!!

but debu.. something is going on.. especially in ASR's mind, regarding khushi! no accusation yet from ASR!! 😲 he warned his jijaji but not khushi!! he knows khushi wont do any such thing? is he that sure? or he wants to keep a watch on her?? something tells me he doesnt really blame her for the shyam fiasco!! he was actually feeling bad for bringing this upon her.. if he really thought khushi was all out to destroy his sister's marriage, he wudnt have! and he would have answered back differently!! like do you really know the importance of marriage and all that!! but he dint!! he just had no answers!!! this particular aspect is giving me thrills i am telling you!!
again, he says he wants jeejs to settle down with anji and the baby.. now if arnav separates from khushi in six months, how will that keep jeejs from fatakna around his patni!!! something is going on!! he is dealing with this two ways!! one for his sister, one for his love!! i am quite sure!! hope the CVs are going to handle this really well!! let this not go amiss!!

this is one wishh.. the other one is quite an immediate one!! i hope khushi has fallen asleep right there by the sofa.. and arnav comes, picks her up and puts her on the bed! i really hope he takes care of her and tells her in his own way, from now on, she will never be anath!!! (i know i might have to wait an entire month for something like that to happen!! phir bhi, i can wish na!!) 😍

cant tell you how desperately i am waiting for today's episode!!! for me, this show is really worth the time we give to it and then to our forum inspite of the busy schedules and lives we all are living!! kuchh toh baat hai!! kyun debu!! πŸ˜³
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: shwetachauhan

oh debu!!! what a hilarious video!!!! for that ass, ek video dedication toh banta hai!!! πŸ˜† you just made me aware why i dint notice shyamu's facial spasms even when i watched the episode 4 times!!! πŸ˜†

fabulous fabulous post!!!! stick to your old routine!! at least for our sake!!! loved every line, every picture, every graphic!!! awesome episode too it was!! 😍
you saw na.. how she was all quiet and weeping downtstairs! then entering her own little world, shutting the door on the outside world with a thud, then the lioness is on fire!! sadda haq, aithe rakh!! that too.. pure wifely symptoms!! first the tears and then the retaliation!! she knows she has the right to speak here!! its only between them!! i love her for the respect she has shown to the relationship and to him!!

but debu.. something is going on.. especially in ASR's mind, regarding khushi! no accusation yet from ASR!! 😲 he warned his jijaji but not khushi!! he knows khushi wont do any such thing? is he that sure? or he wants to keep a watch on her?? something tells me he doesnt really blame her for the shyam fiasco!! he was actually feeling bad for bringing this upon her.. if he really thought khushi was all out to destroy his sister's marriage, he wudnt have! and he would have answered back differently!! like do you really know the importance of marriage and all that!! but he dint!! he just had no answers!!! this particular aspect is giving me thrills i am telling you!!
again, he says he wants jeejs to settle down with anji and the baby.. now if arnav separates from khushi in six months, how will that keep jeejs from fatakna around his patni!!! something is going on!! he is dealing with this two ways!! one for his sister, one for his love!! i am quite sure!! hope the CVs are going to handle this really well!! let this not go amiss!!

this is one wishh.. the other one is quite an immediate one!! i hope khushi has fallen asleep right there by the sofa.. and arnav comes, picks her up and puts her on the bed! i really hope he takes care of her and tells her in his own way, from now on, she will never be anath!!! (i know i might have to wait an entire month for something like that to happen!! phir bhi, i can wish na!!) 😍

cant tell you how desperately i am waiting for today's episode!!! for me, this show is really worth the time we give to it and then to our forum inspite of the busy schedules and lives we all are living!! kuchh toh baat hai!! kyun debu!! πŸ˜³

Swheta replying in damn hurry...so excuse for mispells...rushing to new jobπŸ˜‰ seriously for that ass i hv watched those scenes so many times alone...πŸ˜† gosh this guy and his each limb i tell u...look at his hand when he sits on the recliner πŸ˜†
uff...cmng bck...scenes u knw we think alike...so will leave it...

just told sm1 else too...thr is smthng on ASR's mind...was gng to make a post too bt no time...tht guy has once also still nt accused Khushi of cheating him...yesterday tht rich guy thing was a farce...or it was like he knew she wanted to marry him watever the thing...and thts y he obliged him...baat khatam...even to Shyam...he once also didnt say i eneded ur affair or anything regarding Khushi...black and bold...she is my wife...dont ever dare be around or cm near...he is seriously onto smthng...lots of fishy thoughts abt his approach...Khushi jst needs to tell him once the truth and he'll melt dwn...and look at his eyes when she mention sindoor...that man damn well knws the importance...the 6 mnths thing is jst a sham for the moment...

oh hw i was thinking the same thing...she sleeps off there...and he cums...well we guess gotta wait for that for time being...dnt think a month wid the pace...in a month they'll be cuddling on that king size bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chal am off nw...will be  back lot later in the eveng...tk cr...πŸ€—
Koeli thumbnail
As usual...i totally agree with you honey...

Khushi is a strong girl oops now a woman...he is our KKR, Mr. Raizada's better half?...NO HIS BEST HALF...what a fight back...6 months ke liye hi sahi "ab meye aapki patini hoon" "aapka haar cheez janna mera haq hai" so the girl grabbed ASR's shirt from behind...kudoos kuriyein...what an amazing transformation CV's have provided to khushi...she is no more a girl...she is the woman...woman of asr's heart...chak de phattey...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with ur Each and every point di,what u said about my doll khushi,my hero ASR,nd rotten alligator shyamπŸ˜†..so dam loved all the scenes yesterday,specially hottest fight between husband wife!!!❀️ and yeahh i loved payal too,she was not like all gupta family,she was angry but very sweet ,didn't hurt khushi! loved her!❀️
love ur post as always! β€οΈ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priya Baby!!

U rock⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great Post!!

I enjoyed it completely!!!!

So True!! Agree with you a hundred percent!!

Arnav 's eyes showed that he wanted to hug and console her when she said abt her past☺️
His eyes showed his promise to protect her alwayzz...
Bt his anger.. arrrghhh... it dsnt let him to accept that he knws she loves him!!! and also wht he saw tht day... it dsnt even!!
Brilliant performance by BarunπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Face off between Arnav and ShyamπŸ‘.. I juz loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ASR and his attitude.. it kills yaaa😳😳

πŸ‘
Im sure everything will fall into place😳😳

Thnk u fr the post dear

ausome post deat
tnxx 4 the pm