Prishna scene - BRILLIANT!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today saw Krishna overcoming all hurdles and maintaining her cool... 
but what I loved was the few scenes when both Pintu and Krishna came face to face - 
they said so much... without saying much...
Lovely performance... 
This is what we were waiting for!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed! They did not even need so many words to resolve their differences of past. They had to look into each others eyes and that is what exist for them nothing else seems to exist when they look at each other. Time and place does not matter even.☺️ Today I felt like an intruder in their world . Pishna's world! Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Agreed! They did not even needs so many words to resolve their differences of past. They had to look into each others eyes and that is what exist for them nothing else seems to exist when they look at each other. Time and place does not matter even.☺️ Today I felt like an intruder in their world . Pishna's world!

Beautifully said - but I would love to intrude...mazaa aata hai...donon ka brilliance dekhkar...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree I just loved those scenes there were so many unspoken words between them and the last scene where both were holding same file and looking towards each other was mind-blowing.

I just loved loved loved the back ground music behind them. today it was girl's version so beautiful
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Completely agree I just loved those scenes there were so many unspoken words between them and the last scene where both were holding same file and looking towards each other was mind-blowing.

I just loved loved loved the back ground music behind them. today it was girl's version so beautiful

@ bold Krishna was holding the file and Pinto was holding Krishna's hand. πŸ˜† It must be electric shock going through each other the way they were looking at each other.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG I just Lovedd loveddd Prishna scene 2dy . The way They both were standing holding hand on one another wout even realizing it , it was just so mesemerizing . Don't hav words 2 explain how much I lovedd it  😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah the Prishna scene was simply wonderful. 😊