India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Tashu is using Mahi

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Tashu is using Mahi and stupid mahi does not even realise it and Tashu is also ruining Kali's life but mahi does not know that. But by the time she will realise it Kali will already have ruined her life by marrying Nakul.

I don't like Mahi and I wish she had never come back. I hope Ekta cuts her role short and she really leaves the serial soon. I am glad Nausheen is comming back.

I think Kali is KKusum's biological daughter and later on when Kali will come to know she will like kkusum and start hating Mahi. I think like KGGK she will show that kali is kkusum's daughter. Please get Sohan back the show is boring without him and his cute smile.

What do you think?

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree , she's using her..will be 2 late when she figures it out
dish_fish1 Goldie
dish_fish1
dish_fish1

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
i think they mahi and tashu are usin each other but yea mahi is bit dumb. she thinks she gna get abhay's love?? dont think so lol caz another 2women after abhay,thats tashu and esha,lol...
kulraj Senior Member
kulraj
kulraj

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u amrita 5. the show is borin without him!!!!!!!!!
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Good point. But how can Kali be Kusum and Abbay's biological daughter? What kid did mahi have then?

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

Good point. But how can Kali be Kusum and Abbay's biological daughter? What kid did mahi have then?

Maahi is a surrogate mother.

She only gave birth to Kali.

Kkusum's egg and Abhay's sperm was implanted into Maahi, and maahi agreed to carry Kali through her pregnancy (because kkusum was tols she couldn't have kids) for MONEY.

Maahi was nautanki wali

alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
good point u guyz, i think so too that kali is kussum's daugther. and that stupid mahi, shez got no brains to ralize that she is being used. since kali hates kussum, y not let mahi meet her own daughter. its not like shes gonna go arund telling ppl oh hey my momz alive 
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

yea u guys are roght....................kli IS kkusum's duaghter cuz she is her blood so what if she was in mahi's womb..even that mahio did for money but kali dousnt know that...she thinks mahi and abhay liked e/o or abhay cheated on kk or whatever............but kali is still oblivios ot the fact that she IS kk's daughter

and as for mahi being used by tassu.......well DUH

Tassu is the worst person on that show.even worse than esha

sh e would Never do anything 4 others........tassu trying 2 get kk out of the way thru mahi then she gonna get rid of mahi too...............well if you think abt it why would she support her sautan?............both love abhay and hate kk..thay can get rid of kk 2gether biut they cant be with abhay 2gether and tassu is the cleverer one so she can fool mahi.........

ok thats all for now

Go to top