Punar Vivah

When celb ranking gav a sudden heart attack

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I jst came to main forum page I mean PV F what I saw GC on no two spot.My mind stuck who damn dare to touch him.I was really worried is that guy I don lik much was on top spot(not to name here ) but what I saw.who was on top.I m really feeling good.No complaint.I m not mentioning names here.Becoz lovers know about whom I talk.n they share top positions I don care who ll b on no one who ll n on two. Congrats my dearies 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201LuvStrk-001shubhika124-Eris-gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When celb ranking gav a sudden heart attack" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Lmao! I need to check my fav will be right back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Lily201

Goldie

Lily201

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
@Jass- Agreed -whether GC or our adorable Miss Hoshiyarpur -they both hold the same,special place in my heart- so either one fluctuating b/w 1st or 2nd positions doesn't make an iota of difference (atleast for me)

Congos to both of them!!Party

And on that note -lets hope they'll always bring a smile with their telly-presence & awaiting Yash's entry todayBig smile

Edited by Lily201 - 21 February 2012 at 5:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.