Page 1 of 1

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Embarassing moment...
.. *ahem*

*clears throat*

Ah.. Ohk.. Last night i watched PV (OMG I love dis show) so today at like 12 in the afternoon I had to go to the other building for my next lecture so I was like walking with my bffs besides me and they were discussing smtng but just then I got carried away and was busy in *blush*dreamland and thinking abt the PV precap GC a.k.a Yash*embarassed* comes and i burst into an audible "awww...!" and then I did smtng realie stupid and my frnds were staring at me and had this W*F expression on their face.Who cares what they thought... I VISUALISED G.C. Awwwieee! *blush* Getting used to Yash, will try to c Maan in him though *sigh*

JOINING THIS FORUMS BESHARAM GANG...(Am I welcome?) THIS IS KIARA

Btw I know wiw such a hottie present here every1 might have had a moment too so SPILL THE BEANS! *grin*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatjyoti06pickachuIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EmBaRaSsInG mOmEnTs ReLaTeD tO *aHeM* *aHeM*" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey Kiara I remember seeing u in DEK forum Embarrassed ...lots of familiar faces ..gosh now this forum too is feeling like home just like DEK forum ..first Pocu ,now u LOLEmbarrassed ...

And about your dream ..this is just the start Wink..imagine if just his entry can send u to dreamland toh aage kya hoga after the remarriage happens EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And no need to ask for welcome ...learn from gatecrashers like me TongueLOLLOL

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hiii kiara,,,,,
yeh toh sirf shuruvat hai...

we are going to get more such embarrassing moments...so be prepared to become completely besharam and oblivious to the world...
me already in lala landLOLEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.