Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Soul Of Mine~MG Thread 1~(Part 13,Page 66) (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 71

anjalisen85

IF-Dazzler

anjalisen85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
awesome storyClapClap

update soonWinkWink

waitingCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon002

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soul Of Mine~MG Thread 1~(Part 13,Page 66) (Page 60)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smallville

IF-Rockerz

smallville

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
update soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon002

Dei_Gratia

IF-Dazzler

Dei_Gratia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
update soon

Moon002

ritusoni2233

Goldie

ritusoni2233

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
nyc one

Moon002

ritusoni2233

Goldie

ritusoni2233

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
fantastic

Moon002

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
love it

Moon002

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
awesome update yar
eagerly waiting for next update

Moon002

Moon002

Moon002

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

I am really sorry for the late update. I was dealing with some personal problems lately so couldn't able to update but now I am back. I hope you will enjoy reading this part. Thank you so much for the likes and comments. 

PART 12

I was happy that my sister was moving on in her life. I always wanted to see her happy but something's just doesn't happen according to our likings. I would often call Maan in pretext of some work but my real motive was to bring Maan and Geet closer.

Geet had suffered a lot in her life and now I want her to be happy. I want her to live her life like before she was married to dev.

I just want my old Geet back. The one who would crack jokes, the one who used to bring smile on the sad faces.  I have sent Geet the Divorce papers so that she can sign them and free herself from that bas***d.

It's been two weeks when I had met Maan. I still love him but was still unsure if he still have same feelings for me.

He would often come to the office and I would wait for the time when he would come. One look of him was enough for me to led my whole day.

I had join my company to keep myself busy in work so that I won't think about past.The thoughts off my past would always hunt me. Sometimes I would think that he will come to me and would snatch everything that I am left with.

I was deep in my thoughts when my sectary knocked on my door I told her to come in and she handed me some papers.

Sectary "It's from brij sir."

I nodded and told her to leave. When she left I read the papers which Brij sent me. I immediately signed the divorce papers.I called my sectary and told her to give the papers back to Brij.

I was feeling relaxed, It seemed as if a heavy load had been lifted from my shoulders.

How I wish my mother could trust me, how I wish I could make her believe that I was right. That I was not at fault. It hurts me whenever the thought of my mother's lack of trust crosses my mind.

I never in my wildest dreams had thought that my mother would do something like that. I always thought that she would always trust me and would always be there for me in the times of need. That's what I had thought and that's what she had told me.

My thoughts were disturbed when someone knocked on my door. I looked at the door and was shocked to see my friend Sameera there. I instantly got up and hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Oh My God! What a pleasant surprise!" I exclaimed in sheer excitement.

Sameera "So good to see you after a long time. I am sorry to hear about your divorce."

She said to me as she took a seat on the couch and sat back on my seat. I looked at her in astonishment.

S

ameera "Don't be surprised. Brij told me everything but I am glad that you are free from him." She said to me and then said "let's go for a lunch as we are meeting after a long time."

And I instantly agreed to it.

I was in my office thinking how am I supposed to make it up to Geet for all those years. I really wanted to do something special for her. I looked at the watch and it was time for lunch.

I decided to have my lunch with Geet and so I called her.

Maan "Hello Geet! Uh I was wondering if we can have lunch togeather."

Geet "I am sorry Maan, today I am having lunch with my old college friend."

Maan "How about a dinner?"

Geet "Are you asking me for a date?"

Maan "well yes! I'll pick you up at 7 sharp."

Geet "okay."

After I hung up the phone. I called up at the restaurant for the arrangements. It would be our first dinner date and I wanted to make it special for her.

I was coming out of the rest room because waiter accidently spilled the drink on my dress so in order to wash it I went rest room. It was then I received a call from Maan. I was not sure whether I should say yes or no to him for the dinner. I was confused with Maan's behavior he was an arrogant man and he never used to ask any one for the dinner. It would always be girls who would ask him out and he would always say no. I was happy that Maan had invited me to a dinner date for the first time ever.

Sameera snapped her fingers in front of me and said "hello! Where are you lost?"

I passed her a nervous smile and said "oh umm no where."

Sameera "So what next? Anything special happening?"

Geet "Not really. How is Neel doing?"

Sameera "oh uh we don't live together now."

Geet "I am so sorry to hear that."

Sameera "oh don't be. I got re married six months ago."

I chocked on the drink which I was drinking. "What ? To whom?"

Sameera "yah, It's not a big deal. To the business Man Arun Malhotra"

My eyes widened in shock because he was already married and had two kids.

"but he was married." I asked her.

Sameera "his wife left him and so he married me. It's a long story."

Before I could ask her any more questions,her cell ranged.

After she ended the call. She told me she had an urgent meeting to attend.

I was really confused now. How can Arun marry Sameera when he loved his wife so much? Keeping those thoughts behind I went back to the office.

It was almost 6:45 when I reached at Geet's place. I was nervous about our first date and the things I was going to tell her tonight. I really wanted to tell her about my past. It was time that she should know about it.

I glanced at my watch and it was exact 7:oo o clock. I rang the bell and Geet opened the door. She was wearing a knee length dress and there was no makeup on her face as usual. She was looking really beautiful. She looked at me and smiled.

Geet "Hey! Wanna come in?"

Maan "uh no thank you. We should be going now? "

Geet "oh ok!"

We reached at the restaurant and I realized that we were the only one there.  He pushed the chair for me and I sat on it. He took his seat infront of me.

He took my hand and said "Geet I have to tell you something."

Precap:

Twist. 

Kindly HIT the LIKE button and LEAVE your COMMENTS.

Add me if you want pm

Moon002

My Facebook page

MY BLOG

Edited by Moon002 - 18 August 2012 at 11:59am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashimaaneet25rashmi24588simmi11hottyangelmkd.70Candy_jskangsarbjeetAsmitaDaveturbulenceneetugarg123TheSunShinetirtasmaneetarsh9290860623aprajitamadragem1606asmi123vij10PoonamTsheetalvasacutestar12Nihsonruark_22Shilalipipriyasreeanisa79preetymaaneetsaroCiaMaaneetnadia-arshadSHRADDHA2102kavya.sravyaundercoverhappyanky_s97531ritusoni2233keerthi90kabslocksmansi.tripathiArsheelasree.maneethappydays30gurti30aakritisri1111angelarafamita5286pearlgurudrishtianjalisen85KasiKasianmirzaDei_Gratiasobia4maaneetlil.mizz.smexiiHanishadevimusic_girlimpoojavermaritzy09ambeernmisty_drastifanAsh1991CutieTejuhoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_meena..freya123sona-rai--Ratna---afsha-anshrashalini_smaaniqrat_areebLittle_Mermaid.Remya_PillaiTyrolove2_somapunam2712-Mounika-singh24tamanna1391Neelam..spvd-Orchid-.MoNsTeR.MuShI.-MSKdeewani-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top