20/02/2012 WU: Garden Ka Raaz

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Great Recap.

Bajrang Pandey was not present at all in this episode.

Which is why they had the Commissioner come in and ask CC to take over the case, I guess.

Also - we got  a new shot of the outside of the chowki in the initial scene with Gopi scared out of his wits. It doesn't look anything like the standard shot of the chowki. I thought initially they are at the garden.

The garden is near the paas-ka-village to Imaanpur called Haulaganj (it was mentioned in the past episode, I think) . Haula - in Hyderabadi lingo is somebody who's anxious, careful or scared - So the village is Scared Village. LOL. I quite enjoy the word play they get into.

I laughed at the tantrik who is Katrina Kaif's fan and wants to be paid in DVDs of Katrina Kaif. The last time Gopi had come for the tantrik's help against the gardener's ghost, and the tantrik had given him a kangan to wear. Well - the kangan didn't work and Gopi was harassed by the ghost. So when they go again to the tantrik, he breaks out into the song - choodi mazaa na degi, kangan maza na dega (Bangles won't give you any pleasure, Neither the kangan will give you pleasure). I laughed at the song choice.

CC looked very cute in the white saree at the "temple" under the tree.

The joke at the police checkpoint with the guy on the scooter who's ashamed of his name and also is ashamed that this late in the night, he's only headed home was pretty funny too.

You know Dineshji I love reading your reviews. 😆
Thanks. And it's all credit to your great recap - you covered everything with great detail so I can remember the episode as I read the review you had posted.
Originally posted by dayafan1

thanks for the update Sri 

Your welcome.
Originally posted by elle45

Thanks for the update 😊

Your welcome.
Originally posted by Mr.Perfect

thanxx

Your welcome. And welcome to the FIR forum. Do introduce yourself and then get involved. 😃