Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

All praises for Rubina Dilaik

Sumit Jha, TNN | Feb 21, 2012, 01.40PM IST
Rubina Dilaik

Himachal beauty and popular telly actressRubina Dilaik is over the moon for all the praise that she is getting from the television industry for her talent and the courage that she has shown in the filming the current track of Chhoti Bahu aired on Zee TV.

The track required Rubina to play the character of Radhika (a human) and Kanha (the God) simultaneously.

Says a source from the production house, "We have been inundated with calls and emails from well known people in the industry as well as viewers praising Rubina for her acting. Her dual portrayal of Kanha at one moment and Radhika, the very next moment has got her rave reviews. Audiences have appreciated her acting and this storyline has also increased viewer ship as well."

Even Aman Varma, who was her co-actor on the show spoke very highly of her acting abilities, "The way Rubina switches from Radhika to Kanha and vice versa is really commendable. No wonder the audiences are loving her."

Rubina has also found another admirer in Kratika Sengar. Kratika, who will soon be seen in the role of Aarti in Zee TV's upcoming primetime saga, Punarvivaah was overheard complementing Rubina.

She said, "Chhoti Bahu is all about love between a man and woman while Jhansi Ki Rani was about the love for your country. Jhansi Ki Rani was about passion in the battlefield whereas Chhoti Bahu deals with the trials and tribulations of a couple in love. After all my fiery sequences, I used to look forward to retire to my room and enjoy a cute - sweet love story this is where Chhoti Bahu came to my rescue. After Jhansi Ki Rani wrapped up, I took my much needed break and also caught up on the second season of Chhoti Bahu. Rubina is doing a fabulous job as Radhika and Kanha at the same time."

In this dog eat dog world where lead actresses of rival shows are forever getting into ugly catfights, it's heartwarming and endearing to hear words of praise from one lead actress for her counterpart. Rubina who couldn't stop gushing after she came to know of this, said, "It's very sweet of Kratika to shower such praise. She is known for her excellent acting on screen and in real life, she is one of the most chilled out actresses' I have ever came across. I'm sure Punarvivaah will be a huge success and people will love her in the show."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21LuvStrk-001aanyakunatchand1234Madhuri53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: All praises for Rubina Dilak-Kratika" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
thank u 4 sharing!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
TFS

Madhuri53

IF-Stunnerz

Madhuri53

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ta=hanku for sharing...I watched Chhoti Bahu...and I do watch Season II also...I loved their chemestry...

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I agree being Kratika very nice person in real life...

AraBearxx

IF-Sizzlerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Awww...i am loving Krartika every passing moment!!

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
aWww...tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.