Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Heights of kanjusi modi or cv? (Page 2)

Soapdish Groupbie
Soapdish
Soapdish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
What I cant understand is, is that most of the day is centred around cooking meals. If they are so rich why dont they have more employees? They basically have only Meethi but still cook their own meals. They dont have anyone to clean the house or do the washing. They dont have a dishwasher.But the thing that really surprised me is the bathrooms. I mean, how many rich people do you know have a tap in the wall with a bucket? Wheres the bathtub, shower, jacuzzi? We only get to see Ahem and Jigars bathroom, so do the rest of the family use a bucket or do they use another communal shower?? As for privacy.. no wonder Gopi/Ahem and Jigar/Rashi havent had any intimacy because who would want to have sex in a bedroom where the doors have windows? They would be terrified that Kokila is looking through to see whats happening! So it looks as if the Modi clan wont be having any descendants!  I mean, come on, nearly 2 years have passed and they havent even had a kiss or done anything and they slept in the same bed!
And talking about the wardrobe accessories for Gopi and Rashi, what about Jigar and Ahem? Jigar must only have one tracksuit!  Ahem only seems to have about 4 shirts and 2 suits. And all his suit jackets are too small for him, they pull on his shoulders, especially the brown one!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_.Nafisa.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Yesterday's Rashi's saree was the saree Gopi wore the night before their anniversary, Diwali remember lighting the diya's have a look at Kavya's avatar picture same saree. Even the blouse that Gopi wore diwali and Rashi wore is he same as well as saree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Yesterday's Rashi's saree was the saree Gopi wore the night before their anniversary, Diwali remember lighting the diya's have a look at Kavya's avatar picture same saree. Even the blouse that Gopi wore diwali and Rashi wore is he same as well as saree.

I noticed another blue saree Rashi was wearing some time last week, was actually worn by Gopi in the initial episodes.

Go to top