Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagya is thirsty and hungry (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL

@ I love you k k k k k k fan ... That's the obsessed person I am .. And i am not a cheater! cheating is such a joke and I am far from actually contemplating how the mind of someone who cheats operates. You better not say INDIAN WOMAN of today too loudly around here at the moment you will get shot down for lack of culture and staying power!! Anandi would make me crazy . How can there be two perfect people in a relationship??? I wouldn't of minded gauri before she was lied too and her head flipped . Sometimes I do get told to go back to the village but .. I'd feel bad to nag/annoy/makecry/confuse a poor innocent village belle ..

LOL How very caring of you to not accept Anandi as she's perfect just like you. Hmm how about this then, when you ask CVs to get you a Anandi, give them your customizations...you never know, they might be able to make the perfect combination LOL

Hmm shot down...sounds good...but I am pretty good at dodging them LOL

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

If u were a guy seriously!! Seriously .. Consider all things .. It's not fun to have a girl chasing her Career when Ur doing the same ..Then u have anandi .. So perfect .. Everytime u look at her she reminds u how imperfect you are. Theres more to weigh up.. Gauri can't cook anandi .. Does. I think gauri can laugh n joke .. It seems easier to bring gauri to a chilled out person level.. Anandi it would be impossible for her to relax.. Sorry it's taking a hell of a long time to compose this post.. I can't think of too many positive gauri points!! But if that happens to u too just imagine living with someone ultra responsible .. No sense of humour .. Blah blah. Now pick what girl do u want? And if u went to the cvs what do u think is the perfect girl? Base model is they look like priyanka chopra .. Now u add the personality!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL If I were a guy, I would go for neither Anandi nor Gauri! Not my types at all. And if I had to choose I did better choose Anandi, a female with a good heart, and many good qualities is worth giving my efforts and hey who said I can't spoil her Embarrassed

Oh You're a PC fan Big smile Hmm Ok I will keep in mind and let CVs start working on for your perfect mate LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialstiny15

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

KyunkiImafan

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

O u know with anandi there is no kissing and making up!? But I guess u did think like a guy.. We all Want someone like our mum!! Ha .. So what .. R Ur .. Types?

I think you missed where I said "I CAN SPOIL HER" See buttering the one I am interested in is my forte LOL So if I wanted making up sessions or anything else...I'd make sure that she too looked forward to it Wink 

And sure psychologically a guys tend to choose girls who are somewhat like their moms just like girls choose a guy somewhat like their dads. And why not, if I were a guy and found a girl who would love me unconditionally just like my mom...heck my life would be set...she'd always make sure I am on right path, she'd do all to make me happy, motivated me to be the best I can be and made me a Man lot of women would die to have Embarrassed 

Edited by KyunkiImafan - 22 February 2012 at 12:10pm

purvim

purvim

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
muje lagta ki anandi ki dooriya hi jagya ko anandi ke kareeb le aayegi.

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

KyunkiImafan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top