Jagya is thirsty and hungry - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I got it.

Shaam ko agar bhoola hua ghar laut aaye toh use bhoola nahin kehte hai.
@asru the person above me and around this forum would love to see a n j back. I dont think a would take him bak but thats beside the point. The point is what I said in my first post which = what rightnow said a sheep who losts it way home but returns Home u can't say that he lost his home. So rightnow can u rightnow find me a girl who has all these umm qualities .. I Dont think I'd mind being a lost sheep .. Every night
Originally posted by rightnow

I got it.

Shaam ko agar bhoola hua ghar laut aaye toh use bhoola nahin kehte hai.
u  r rite abt the proverb but not abt J!!

@asru u r rite Indian women though how much bcum educated always 4give& 4get but it doesn't mean they always take back cheating & abusing men!! but sum ppl think that visiting forums & then reading sum ppl's posts gives u insight of sum1s culture!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
and on emore thing as its a daily soap so ppl want leads  not 2 remain separated 4 4ever!!though this tendency is not gud but its the only reason wen in so many shows leads were made 2gether even though male leads were shown abusive & possesive types & hurting their wives!!we know that in India we've many bad things but its also a fact that we Indians r much more adjusting & adapting & accepting ppl even wid flaws!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and abt empowering women in Indian cities increasing rates of divorce then its not the only reason. see so many women r in politics & adminstrn but still theres less rate of divorce in them. the main reason of the divorce is non-adjustment which is lacking in 2days genern. they don't respect each oder, don't perform their duties but demands pvt space & rites.while marriage is not "Hum Tum"  but its "Hum"!! but wen ppl 4get this basic of marraige then divorce happens!!
Originally posted by Dr3viL

@asru the person above me and around this forum would love to see a n j back. I dont think a would take him bak but thats beside the point. The point is what I said in my first post which = what rightnow said a sheep who losts it way home but returns Home u can't say that he lost his home. So rightnow can u rightnow find me a girl who has all these umm qualities .. I Dont think I'd mind being a lost sheep .. Every night

Fiction and fact. they are 2 different things. You may find a most suitable girl, who knows. Every boy and girl have their individual points good and bad.
I can't get ba ba black sheep have u got a home? Yes sir yes sir three if you care!! One with priyanka and one with deepika and one little cottage with sushmita! πŸ˜†
Omg tiny!! Stop hounding me n stalking!! I didn't reply to Ur ridiculous post because i didtn want to !! Don't reply to a post that wasn't even directed to you here! You don't know anything about empowerment to women an it's sad cuz I think u might be one! Again u don't know anything about marriage or humanity for u to jump up and down and tell me that women in unhappy abusive relationships choose to stay in the relationship cuz they have no other place to go too! Yet an educated woman in a similar reason stays in the relationship for the same reasons too! . I won't explain myself or my manner of posts to u again because ... It's my choice I don't want too! And if u reply indirectly to me like u did just above I'll report u for stalking which is what you are doing
Originally posted by asru

Yeh..there are just a handful of people who wish for that!!! Don't go by them and commit urself to an Indian!! U might regret it laterπŸ˜‰ lol

Asru- Please don't say "Indian" like that na, not all Indian women silently take all the abuse. The women who don't take action lack support, therefore are afraid to stand up. The ones who find the strength and support, surely take steps to free themselves of abusive and meaningless relationships. 

3vil, sadly not just in India but all over the world you will find women who will take action against cheating husbands and women who wont. It has nothing to do with being Indian, I mean being an INDIAN women of today! I myself have seen many in different cultures and parts of world where I really fail to understand why these women wont take action. But if you really want a Anandi πŸ˜† go to some remote village πŸ˜† but be careful if you really want copy of Anandi go to the CVs and let them make one for you πŸ€£ 

Anandi has forgiven dadisa. If she can forgive dadisa, respect her and live with her, why wont she do the same thing with Jagya? She accepts everyone and does not hold grudges against anyone. That is her nature.
No one can compel her to accept him. It has to come from her heart. She always accepted him as a friend and a family member even after his betrayal.

There are 2 sets of memories with him. the first one was one of pure bliss and the other one was of disappointment and sorrow.

We humans are optimistic and try to see the brighter side of things as far as possible.

Poetic justice has to prevail and Jags should come back to Anandi. It is another thing whether she will accept him or not.

Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago

Anandi has forgiven dadisa. If she can forgive dadisa, respect her and live with her, why wont she do the same thing with Jagya? She accepts everyone and does not hold grudges against anyone. That is her nature.
No one can compel her to accept him. It has to come from her heart. She always accepted him as a friend and a family member even after his betrayal.

Accepting a friend after mistake, accepting a family member after a mistake, accepting your elder's mistake these can't ever be compared with accepting a so-called husband after everything J has done to A!!!!! And I hope CVs never show us that! 

There are 2 sets of memories with him. the first one was one of pure bliss and the other one was of disappointment and sorrow.

We humans are optimistic and try to see the brighter side of things as far as possible.

Poetic justice has to prevail and Jags should come back to Anandi. It is another thing whether she will accept him or not.

This is my edited post.