Punar Vivah

Dargah Promo song

MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, SO the most awaited show has finally stared today and I cant wait till GC's entry tomorrow...he's gonna ROCK as always 😃

So guys I have a question...wats the song being played in the dargah promo? I have been trying to figure this out even since the promo came out but to no avail.

Thank you in advance 😊
Edited by MaansMishti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think its a song they composed for the serial:p But if any one knows.. do tell me, if I am right?
This content was originally posted by: Priyamvada

I think its a song they composed for the serial:p But if any one knows.. do tell me, if I am right?

yup its for d show only...😊
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have been wondering the same thing ever since the promo came out! I tried searching for it everywhere (it's  just so good!) but then I found out it was a song they composed specifically for the serial, so I am hoping we get to hear more it, and if we're lucky we might even get a title track for it :)
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I was wondering too...

Maybe it's for the serial as it's mentioned above...

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's such a lovely song! I've had it stuck in my head ever since the promo aired (that and the song Aarti danced to in the first episode, LOL). I really, really hope it's for the show because the lyrics are so poignant.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Allbut1

I have been wondering the same thing ever since the promo came out! I tried searching for it everywhere (it's  just so good!) but then I found out it was a song they composed specifically for the serial, so I am hoping we get to hear more it, and if we're lucky we might even get a title track for it :)

Even me.. I googled it! I mean it was such a beautiful song, I wanted to download it and when I couldn't find it, then I thought may be it was for the serial! Wow:) I hope we get to watch this song sequence in coming episodes
😍