new os the first meeting

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey i just saw the video of the dangerous stunt and i could not help but write this.its a little different from the serial one but a lot more dramatic!kindly hit the like button comments and criticism welcome!!!

Arti s heart broke into a million pieces tears rolling down her cheeks she recalled the events of last night s marriage celebrations.she was not upset she was called a dhokebaz neither was she upset about the questions-why her husband left her?did she have an affair?was she not woman enough for any man?she had heard enough already when the divorce proceedings had started the comments and snide remarks had continued but they dint have the power to break her anymore.she dint give that power to anyone she had given that power to her husband and he had utilized it to the fullest riding roughshod over her.she wiped her tears she had promised not to cry over the past anymore.her son was that string which attached her to life she lived for him his smile she always kept a cheerful facade to ensure her child s happiness.

Arti pressed the accelarator even harder driving had always been a solace it comforted her when she was upset.the reason she was really upset today -her mother in law had taken that decision to get her married again! Punar vivah. How could she start life afresh?she had always thought till now it was just a phase and it would pass away she had absolutely no clue when it had become so serious.

The traffic light turned red and arti brought the car to a stop she closed her eyes for a moment the heaviness in her heart unbearable she just wanted to howl and scream with frustration and she knew the perfect place to do that.

Yash stopped at the traffic signal.he wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead it was a hot day and he was out on his bike but a two wheeler was always the best to beat the heavy traffic and saved time.he saw a woman s pallu was stuck between the car s door and flying he decided to go and inform the lady about it.gal s why were they so careless when it came to driving?he cleared all the thoughts running in his head and decided to inform the lady about it.he threaded his way next to the car and tried knocking on the tinted window but to his surprise no response.the traffic light turned green and the car zoomed past at top speed.

Yash tried following the car to inform the occupant about her pallu but the car turned right at the next signal he would definately not take a detour to inform some careless woman about her dress he proceeded to go to the nearest atm to withdraw money.once he would finish he would go to his favourite place which would calm his nerves.

Arti reached the oly place where she knew she could let her frustration out without anyone to judge her.this place was beautiful the hill top the cliff the cool air always had the effect to calm her(the famous hill top shown in all serials) she had parked her car and she was sitting almost near the edge of the hill for a long time and dint stop the silent tears.she heard some sound and she got up and turned but was surprised not to see anyone she was almost on the edge when she heard a horn and jumped lost her footing and fell to her dismay into the cliff.thousand thoughts were running into her head and the first one was her son HELP SOMEONE HELP ME she screamed but there was no one nearby the person who had honked must ve long disappeared.she caught hold of the first thing she could grab to save herself it was a tree branch.her slippers fell down frightening her more if no one was nearby she would meet the same fate.

Yash was suprised to see the same type of car whose driver had put him back to the dark place (his wifes memories) he went numb when he saw some girl standing near the cliff and he had honked to get her attention but it had the entirely opposite effect.the gal was screaming for help.he ran towards the edge and saw a gal dangling on a tree thank the almighty she had not fallen.

It was the same gal who was in that car in the morning the same pallu flying in air and the gal screaming. HAATH LO he said extending his hand.his hand was all greasy as he was fiddling with his bike s chains as soon as the gal grabbed his hand and he pulled she slipped.

Arti had lost all hope and was muttering to god to keep her child safe always when a beautiful hand with long sensuous fingers was right in front of her face.an angel had appeared out of nowhere she tried grabbing his hand but slipped.yash stabilized himself and unbuttoned his shirt and held one end while the gal held onto the free end with both hands and he pulled with all his strength.

Arti thanked god first her hand then her feet found solid ground beneath them.she looked at her bare chested saviour almond eyes pierced hers she lost footing and fell again but this time the angel was there to break her fall.she was lying on top of him in his strong muscular arms her face on his bare chest.
It had been long but the dead part of yash s anatomy started beating

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
vibz88 - *speechless* I can't find words to describe how much I like your OS!

Its wonderful yar! Love ittt! Totally awesome! What an imagination, love the last part- that sentence Yash's long dead heart started beating? Wow! Love you for this OS.. I would be glad if you continue this:)

~Priya

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome vibz...  loved it ๐Ÿ‘...keep continuing ..would love too see their interaction๐Ÿ˜Š
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
a beautiful OS...
D emotions u captured in ur writin wer vry correct...

I loved d way u showed Yash's frustration wer he saw d pallu hanging out...

N d cliff moment.. Dat ws amazingly written...
Hw Maan cud relate so much with Aarti...
Hw he saved her...
N den Aarti lied in his arms...

I loved d last line...
Framed rly beautifully...

Nice one...!!!
Cheers...!!!
awesooome..
loved d OS dear..
simply too good..
do write more plzzz..
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What to say no words. U r really good writer.i havn't read ur works.But this is first one.Hop u ll write more.Jst my imagination is not working how u started to write in such an advance where still M waiting for devil ๐Ÿ˜† GC.so tp think about him 
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That was absolutely WONDERFUL Vibz! Truly a pleasure to read, and despite barely knowing the characters, I could really picture it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

vibz88 - *speechless* <font color="#9933CC">I can't find words to describe how much I like your OS!

Its wonderful yar! Love ittt! Totally awesome! What an imagination, love the last part- that sentence Yash's long dead heart started beating? Wow! Love you for this OS.. I would be glad if you continue this:)

</font><font color="#0000CC">~Priya</font>

thanks priya!! Am glad u liked it! Am not sure which part of the anatomy started beating again!!its a little too early for the heart i guess!!! If i get loads of comments i will definately be continuing it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Eris- thumbnail
will be waiting for u2 comment! ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

awesome vibz... loved it ๐Ÿ‘...keep continuing ..would love too see their interaction๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks pesi!! Hopefully will be continuing soon!!ur comments are much appreciated!