Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Clap
I won't lie, my main reason of watching PV was and still is Gurmeet but Boy! Kratika was fascinating yesterday..i am charmed by her screen prescence, that girl looked gorgeous from every angle, in every scene.her eyes, and her expressions were just terrific- be it the playfull mischievousness while dancing, or her sweet motherly attitude, or her maturity with her friend, or her shock and grief when that lady insulted her!
I liked Kratika before.i had seen her in KZK, and then in JKR...but this was the first time i watched an entire episode at a stretch with she being the central point...I agree with Sumit Mittal...Kratika is perfect for Aarti..and i am sure in the next episodes, she will only give me scope of praising her more.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsLuvStrk-001MunaMeet22aanyakunatpesi11sona-raiBatameezDil-Priti11--Priyam-Ultimate-GCian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This one is for U Kratika" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Ria...agreed with you 100%.kratika just stole our heart today with her screen presence.now i am damn confident that she will just compliment GURU in a fabulous manner...Smile. Their romance is going to rock for sureand ya Kratika is just the perfect choice as aarti

Edited by gururocks77 - 20 February 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBBatameezDil

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururocks77

Lovely post Ria...agreed with you 100%.kratika just stole our heart today with her screen presence.now i am damn confident that she will just compliment GURU in a fabulous manner...Smile. Their romance is going to rock for sureand ya Kratika is just the perfect choice as aarti
u r right veenaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001BatameezDil

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

i have never watched Indians shows before but GC ki aik jhalak ne geet dekhne pe majboor kiya thaLOL
and my sole reason for watching PV is guru ...but kratika impressed me with her screen presence and her acting ... now im super excited for yash aarti punar vivahROFL
i think im gonna enjoy this show coz the characters are strong and played by fab actors plus concept of show is interesting dealing with a social issue ...and a mature love story ...its a complete package Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB-Priyam-Ultimate-GCian

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with ya Ria:) Krathika stole the show yesterday:) And aaj we get to watch our GC's dhamakedaar entry hayeee:)

Krathika sure is a great actress, I like her too:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBUltimate-GCian

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Well to be HONEST,

I never ever watched this woman before and by now entire IF knows that Maddy is made for HOT and SEXY Men only and Maddy ONLY watch TV for GUYZ and judging by the people's reaction on previous PV Articles before airing, I was not sure whether I am gonna watch her even! But Boouuy, she is not THAT BAD! I mean lots of people were saying so many things but come on...she is pretty and nice! Smile
Still, I won't change my rules! BOYS were-are-will be my PRIORITY! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBMunaMeet22Ultimate-GCian

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Ria
Totally agree with u!!!!
She is Brilliant in dancing skills and moves and her acting is also Brilliant...
She has expressive eyes and cute smile...

Edited by nooriewas - 20 February 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Kratika is surely a talented actress...she proved that.she.can portray anus role...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.