Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Anu if you are in this state..imagine how I am...double take...hailaaa

I am so dead for the day Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
sanjy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For all u know, this rain scene might just be a dream sequence of either Priya or Ram? Or even better Niharika's nightmare๐Ÿ˜ˆ?????
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think that Priya will confess first and Ram will feel nervously shy to do so at the beginning.  He will wait for another moment, but before he does confess, Nuts & Ayesha's problem will be brought to the fore by Niharika.  This will spin another angle to the story which will prolong Ram and Priya's union. 

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Anu if you are in this state..imagine how I am...double take...hailaaa

Anu and Neena, if both of you are in that state then,  am going bonkers reading this ..๐Ÿ˜
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naznin17

@ek1229 - I have no clue why everytime Priya is taking the first initiative! ๐Ÿ˜• Other BT serials have always shown the Man taking the first initiative but here the lady is doing it! ๐Ÿ˜† Ab kya kare agar Ram itna buddhu hai toh?

Akhir 21 st century hai. Women have equal rights  and the  confidence too to express their love than to wait always for the man to take the initiative.
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjy

For all u know, this rain scene might just be a dream sequence of either Priya or Ram? Or even better Niharika's nightmare๐Ÿ˜ˆ?????

You really brought me down to earth from my dreamland 
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

well... even I wanted Ram to confess first.. But even if it is priya, I don't mind as long as the buddhuram  immidiately tells her that he loves her...๐Ÿ˜ณ
( I don't want to see priya heartbroken AFTER speaking her heart out... I won't be able to bear it... ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

itni buddu nahi hai hamari Priya ki  apne Pati ke dil ko  na samajh sa ke . I am sure Ram is going to say Me too me too 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
as per his tweet he ws on vacation in Phuket, so does this explain his US trip, or the BD?
balh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia51

Naznin17 did your friend go to the set or did she catch this on the streets. And as for the scene I don't think it's true as the confession cannot come so soon

BALH is shot in Filmcity where my college is..and that particular scene was shot on the outside roads just in front of my college..so obviously my friend is not lying! ๐Ÿ˜Š
balh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

have i read ryt..is this true??
OMG!! Waiting eagerly for this scene..
N thank ur frnd from my side..

Btw,i think u should make a new thread for such an imp. news so as to let every1 knw..
*r u listening?*

According to my friend its true! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes,i will say her thanks! lol :p
Actually,i didn't know where to post this news so just posted it here! ๐Ÿ˜•