Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New Promo-pg.7(Imp. Post) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
didn't wanted to scare u guys don't worry all will be fine just said what i filled but may be twist can turn for sharma family too or who knows Ram will bring apeksha n his mom back so can't say anything after all its Ekta mayaain show so just tied ur seat bleats b'coz we r going on big drama ride very very soon that is sure Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanNancy_NUTSIndYa4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-pg.7(Imp. Post) (Page 7)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

TFS. Why is Priya running to the airport? What has happened suddenly that Ram has to go to US? Guess we will have to wait and watch. Smile

Is this Nikahrika's plan to separate Ram and Priya? Confused

Am also wondering the same thing..why is she wearing the same dress as last night? Didnt he come to pick her up?
THough I would love him to go away...miss her and lots of phone convos..he must keep a present in the cupboard and instruct her to open the right drawer in the left cupboard...
But this promo looks like there is a crisis...thats what I am afraid..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanIndYa4u

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I am almost hving an heartattack after reading this, I seriously dont want to c Raya separation so soon, if this is Niharika's plan it shd really backfire, pls give some good moments of Raya, let ram miss Priya then, dont want Priya to face the dramas of the house and the Sharma household, argh, ismein bhi kuch acha ho, praying thx fr the update though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanNancy_NUTSIndYa4u

jainneha

Goldie

jainneha

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
tfs ram will bring priya i am sureBig smile

phulwafanIndYa4u

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

TFS. Does anyone have a video link for this promo please.

phulwafanIndYa4u

naznin17

naznin17

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ok..guys i have no clue where to post this news..but my friend saw the shoot of BALH today and she said there was a rain scene going on and Ram was wearing a white shirt and coat and Sakshi was wearing a pink saree and apparently "Priya" is confessing that she loves him! And their car had broken down on the middle of the road!

Edited by naznin17 - 21 February 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

jana2shree20deepsagarasheema_sharmatugga1balhfan4ever--RaYa--cutiesakshi-SakshisFan-Celina_Nancy_NUTSarvanuanizor-SweetEtika-mem1kaveriSakshi_Deewani-MariaMars-LumosIndYa4u*Resham*-Gaganjot-swethasyam08HowlariousZoobiDoobi

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naznin17

Ok..guys i have no clue where to post this news..but my friend saw the shoot of BALH today and she said there was a rain scene going on and Ram was wearing a white shirt and coat and Sakshi was wearing a pink saree and apparently Priya's confession scene was going on! And their car had broken down on the middle of the road!

Guys,i didn't see the shoot..my friend saw it..so if this doesn't happen in the coming episodes don't blame me lol LOL

Naznin,yeh baat sach hai...toh tumhaare muh mein ghee shker...Yaar, tumne yeh baat kehker meri neend hi udaa diWink. I hope we get to see this soon...drool...droolEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafannaznin17Priya_Fanmem1IndYa4u

naznin17

naznin17

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I hope so too that we get to see this soon! :D I'm sooo excited!

phulwafanIndYa4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top