New Promo-pg.7(Imp. Post) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
 tfs for the promo detail Big smile

ok guys spare me ur chappals n tomato Ouch but just was guessing  k bagwaan na kare Ekta mayaain k dimag me kuch aur na aaya ho hope its working still on right place D'oh n she is not going to do something or anything wrong with Ram Cry  Dead Angry before or after confession  of love Embarrassed b'coz we seen in  last epi he signed some legal major papers which is defiantly going to be next track of show... Confused Shocked Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramdevsanmonamie111IndYa4uSakshi_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-pg.7(Imp. Post) (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
areh yaar Leena.. mere dimag mein aur bhi bure khayal araha haiD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramdevsanIndYa4u

ashi4567

Goldie

ashi4567

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
tfs

ramdevsanIndYa4u

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing it!!..i can't watch it now..
yes, I am happy too that they r promoting BALH again..Smile
but what a promo!!Shocked where Ram is going?..what will happen now?Ermm
i hope for a good thing to happen..

Edited by monamie111 - 21 February 2012 at 1:24am

ramdevsanIndYa4u

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

ok guys spare me ur chappals n tomato Ouch but just was guessing  k bagwaan na kare Ekta mayaain k dimag me kuch aur na aaya ho hope its working still on right place D'oh n she is not going to do something or anything wrong with Ram Cry  Dead Angry before or after confession  of love Embarrassed b'coz we seen in  last epi he signed some legal major papers which is defiantly going to be next track of show... Confused Shocked Ermm

Shocked..OMG Leena!! u r scaring me now..Confused no plzz!!Cry

ramdevsanIndYa4u

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by leena04

Oh! yaar pls don't say thisOuch
i m being optimistic...it is also possible that Ram takes Priya with himEmbarrassed...or may be delay his flight to see her n then go happily returning back in a day or two, realizing his feelings for Priya by keeping awayEmbarrassed
bt yeah anything n everything is possible in an Ekta show...so fingers crossed

ramdevsanIndYa4u

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Ok i was to change my username after some time...bt as all of u bashing Niharika up Ouch ...i've chaged it nowCool

Ppl now continue pleaseLOLLOL

but now ur Nuts... we wont spare uEvil SmileLOL
Ok! Anu u r welcome...don't spare me...m seriously a Nutcase onlyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

sanjy

Groupbie

sanjy

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Big smileFrom the promo, I m quite optimistic. Ram will take Priya along with him, and since she had no time to pack her bags (and Dadi has also not got the time to pack Sarees for her), after landing they head straight to a mall n our eyes wud be blessed on seeing Priya in all western outfits. Ram will appreciate it to and will fall in love with her all over again. Imagine RaYa trotting along the streets of Manhattan..hand-in-hand..ClapWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramdevsanbalhfan4everNancy_NUTSsamkoMusiqueloverIndYa4ujakther7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top