Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I just caught the glimpse of today's promo...unfortunately couldn't watch it wholeOuch...bt since no one has posted m posting it...

Promo:-
*Edited*-
<font color="#ff0000">Ram tells Priya he has to go to US urgently n Priya's phone battery goes dead...shepanics ...gets into ataxi cursing her mobile phone's battery. She wants to reach the airport immediately so as to meet Ram last time b4 he goes. There is probably jam and so she asks the driver to run as fast as possible n she will pay double his meter would show</font>

as so many of you gave enough ideas so i have edited the post...

BTW, does this mean she gonna tell Ram about her feelings?? or would want to go along wid him...or Golu would only offer her to come with him??(i seriously don't want her to remain in KM all aloneCry)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, finally Sony has started to show individual promos for BALH may be bcoz ofdeclining TRPs or bcoz film-fare is over(no more promos) or bcoz ofcompetition from Punar-vivah n NBTNMKK??
Whatever it may be,it is good for usWinkWink

Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 21 February 2012 at 8:08pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeagniibaas-tvsancheetajigishabalhfan4everramdevsanphulwafancutiesakshiMamtaBGeeglumd410Ritu-rnvdbhavanicrystal30muaazCelina_SuganthiSjainnehaKaJenroxxsaniya9919anizormonamie111mem1salsalyfoslaash91asenamaris08kaveriviny_queenIndYa4ushaaranya*Resham*Pooja05-Srishty-nycsweetie-MariaMars-cuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-pg.7(Imp. Post)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
WHAT?? Is Ram going on a trip or something?? Please get the details asap and a Video would be just awesome!!

Hope you are good with the preps haan..Good luck dearClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramdevsanphulwafanNancy_NUTSrnvdbhavanimonamie111salsalyIndYa4u

simi82

simi82

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
ram calls priya n says he has 2 go 2 us immediately n priya rushes 2 airport 2 meet him

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeramdevsanphulwafanNancy_NUTSrnvdbhavanimonamie111mem1foslasalsalyIndYa4u

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing but mysterious promo, Priya is going to airport but for what/why ?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeSathi95ramdevsanrnvdbhavanimonamie111IndYa4usalsalyfosla

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
tfsSmile
time for confession i guess...Embarrassed

trieshkalpoephulwafanramdevsanrnvdbhavanimonamie111IndYa4ufoslasalsaly

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
there was jam i think on the way to airport. Thats why she's offering double money for making her way to airport.

trieshkalpoeramdevsanphulwafanrnvdbhavanimonamie111IndYa4ufoslasalsaly

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
yes i also saw promo now

its all rush rush   and ram says he has to go to usa urgently

i think its niharika doing  now trying to separate ram and priya

priya cell battery is dead so she is panicking

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanramdevsanrnvdbhavanimonamie111IndYa4u

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Oh no!! Is that Nih's plans??? Oh no!
i don't want poor Priya amidst Sharma household drama and the evil trio all aloneCry

jigishacutiesakshiphulwafanramdevsanrnvdbhavanimonamie111mem1IndYa4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top