Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Aarti will be heartbroken when she leaves her MIL

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
With the kind of relationship that Aarti and her MIL share, I have a feeling Aarti will be really heartbroken after she marries Yash and moves in with his family.Cry I hope her new MIL is equally loving and affectionate towards her, though I have a feeling that she'll be giving trouble to poor Aarti.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93lady_doveLuvStrk-001aanyakunatiMadzanu93BatameezDilUltimate-GCianrechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
true...hope her new MIL will give her same love and care...but less chance for that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001anu93

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I agree!

I admit here that I want a MIL like her and I agree that its tough to lose this kind of MIL! But not to worry coz relation does not end when you leave home! Embarrassed But I think Aarti will be sad, leaving her! Cry

And you know something? Even I have that BAD feeling that her new MIL will be a torturous one! Ouch Please .. I don't want that! Embarrassed

LuvStrk-001anu93

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
ya janaki she will miss her mother jaisa MIL when she marry to YASH...Hope her New MIL YAsh mother treat her goodSmile

LuvStrk-001anu93

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Yup...It would be very tough for Aarti to leave her MIL...she has always been like her own mother. Loving Caring Protecting I'm loving their bondEmbarrassed. I wish Yash mother too shower lots of love on Aarti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index