India-Forums

UPDATE 18/04

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

UPDATE

Upon overhearing Tanya telling Rakesh that she'l destroy the family..Rimjhim marches outside and gets in a car (the background music is some strong mantra playing). Rimjhim drives all the way to Mohini Suri's house. She opens Mohini Suri's doors and marches inside. She shouts ''Mohini Mohini!''. Mohini comes into the light and says ''Rimjhim, so good of you to come here after all these years..do sit down''. Rimjhim makes it clear that shes not here for that kind of nonsense. Rimjhim gets to the point ''what do you think your doing Mohini..what enmity do you have with our family and Rakesh..wasnt it enough that you tried to mess with us all those years ago and now you've sent Tanya to do the dirty work''. Mohini tells Rimjhim that if she wants to know then Mohini wont let her leave without knowing. Mohini reveals that the beautiful palatial house they live in, the sharma group of industries and all their wealth is really Mohini and Tanya's. Mohini tells Rimjhim that Rakesh very deceivingly stole it off her and that she is out to take revenge. Rimjhims mood lightens to a more sympathetic mood and she tells her that she is sorry that she lost what was hers. Mohini has I-KNOW type expression on her face. Rimjhim goes on that she will get all her money back, every penny. Rimjhim says ''but dont hurt my family, theres no need to drag them into this mess and you shouldnt use your daughter Tanya for this purpose either''. Mohini now has a mocking expression as she says that she will take full revenge on them. Rimjhim isnt happy and says that she wont allow anything to happen to her family, including Tanya, and that is a warning to Mohini (lol..i knew Rimjhim had bigger fish to fry..like Mohini Suri).

Tanya is telling Avinash that she doesnt like whats happening in the house because of Avinash-uncles tantrums. Tanya tells Om that Avinash is causing problems by arguing with Rakesh like that as it means that he doesnt like the fact that Om is the MD of the company. Tanya tells Om that Avinash is probably jealous that Om got the job and not him. Om is soaking this up like the sponge he is. Tanya doesnt like the fact that Avinash shouted about the subject of Mohini Suri being a member of the board of directors. Tanya also hates the way Avinash is broadcasting his dislikes to the whole family and feels Om should do something about this.

Avinash is sitting reading the paper when Soham is coming down the stairs and feeling very jolly. He comes and plonks himself beside Avinash and says hi. Avinash has no reply and Soham prods him and asks him why hes so glum (why is he so hyperactive). Avinash says ''i may be glum but your jolly''. Then Om comes along and says he wants to talk to Avinash. He tells Avinash that he wants to clear up the misunderstanding between him and Rakesh-uncle. He says it was his decision to sell the Vapi factory and not Rakeshs. Avinash tells him to stop right there. Avinash tells him that this matter is between Rakesh and Avinash and so he shouldnt interfere as its a matter between brothers. Avinash says that in the same way he wouldnt interfere between the siblings when their fighting. Tanya is watching from afar and feels that her plans flopped (whatever plans they were..i think she was trying to pitch Om and Avinash against each other). Om leaves. Megha arrives and says hi to her dad and Soham. Her dad asks her how her play is going at college. She says thats why shes hear as she needs Soham for something..she drags him off.

Tanya is massaging Jayanti's legs. Tanya thinks to herself ''gosh, its such a job acting like a gentle and cultured wife but i need to act this way to ease my way into this familys hearts''. She stops massaging and Jayanti asks her whats up and why she stopped. Tanya says that shes worried about Om but she cant tell Jayanti as she might get worried what with being his mother. Jayanti says that she must tell Jayanti otherwise she'l be distrusting their relationship. Tanya gets to work..she says ''well, theres all this tension in the house regarding Avinash, i think hes jealous of Om and his MD post as he probably felt that he'd be MD after Rakesh..and also i think Rimjhim is cooking things up too as she is Avinashs wife and she'd rather see Avinash as MD as well''. Jayanti soaks it up like a good sponge and reacts ''that Rimjhim is always sticking her business in other peoples business but she better not get in my way''. Tanya feels happy at what shes done.

Rimjhim has arrived home and marches into Tanyas room and closes the door behind her. She asks Tanya what problem she has with the people of this house. Tanya says ''oh its great..i have great grandparents..all these family members who love me..and two lovely devars..its like heaven here''. Rimjhim has this cut-the-crap expression on her face. Rimjhim reveals that she knows whats going on as she overheard her and Rakesh talking and shes just returned from Mohini Suri's house. Rimjhim says that she should just accept this house and everything this family has to offer and accept them. Rimjhim tells her theres nothing wrong with this family as its a good house and shes loved here. She tells her to forget her past. Tanya says that the game has become better now that Rimjhim knows the truth. Rimjhim says that she just wants to say that Tanya should accept the family as Mohini Suri is just using her and considers her a step-daughter rather then a daughter.

The family are sitting down chatting when Tanya comes along crying and sobbing. Iravati and the gang ask her whats wrong. She says that she cant say as she doesnt want her troubles affecting the family. Iravati tells her to unburden her troubles as she might feel better. Rimjhim is now standing there too. Tanya says that the truth is that Rimjhim came into her room and told her to leave her mother Mohini. Rimjhim is shocked. Tanya turns and gives Rimjhim a leary smile.

PREVIEW

Tanya says ''Rimjhim ..i know you want to help but'' etc.

Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
the second paragraph should start ''Tanya is telling Om'' ..sorry..typo
kiran1 Groupbie
kiran1
kiran1

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks! Clap
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Thx for the awesum update!

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Thanks Chets

I see Piya ka ghar isn't very popular these days...............don't watch it, just read the updates..................good job Chets..................just wish the serial was good

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thanWinkks a bunch chets for a wondeful update.Clap
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged

thanks buddy AALIYAH786

yea...the shows kind of dry...i think they shouldnt focus on this whole Tanya-Avi-Rakesh thing as its borin and no one cares

also they should focus more on the rim n megha relationship and the whole Garv Isha thing... Garv shud be replaced..he looks too young for Isha or Megha LOL

they shud have a new storyline focusing on Vicky n soham.. and this shud replace the big chunk that the whole rak-avi-tanya story is taking up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top