Punar Vivah

Who will fall in love 1st??

Poll Question: In this beautiful journey who do you think will fall in love first?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
73 [36.87%]
125 [63.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

maaneetfanatic

Goldie

maaneetfanatic

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I myself think that Aarti will fall in love 1st, the fact being that she never got her real love in her 1st marriage, so I think she will be making the 1st move.  On the other side, Yash loved his wife, but unfortunately she died, so I think it will take time for him to even accept Aarti as his wife.

New thought..updated on page 13Embarrassed

Edited by maaneetfanatic - 15 March 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrasanjana....Parm.nikita_786salmankhanrulzRukhluvMaanhalifax004amourfouGCmasaf57MunaMeet22tellymemaankigeet4everManali_IamGCianpesi11br200910nycsweetienanditasingh-SweetDesire-jasraj123-Priyam-Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will fall in love 1st??" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@ maaneetfanatic - I totally agree with you.. Thumbs Upas they have shown in the promo, Aarthi doesn't quite like the way there are so many pictures of Yash's deceased wife in their room:p
And yes, she was never truly loved so.. I believe she will fall first, Yash needs sometime, yeah!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanatictellyme

Madhuri53

IF-Stunnerz

Madhuri53

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I think Arati

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanatictellyme

maaneetfanatic

Goldie

maaneetfanatic

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

@ maaneetfanatic - I totally agree with you.. Thumbs Upas they have shown in the promo, Aarthi doesn't quite like the way there are so many pictures of Yash's deceased wife in their room:p
And yes, she was never truly loved so.. I believe she will fall first, Yash needs sometime, yeah!

Good point priyamvada...she does feel kind of distanced when he acknowledges his ex-wife...so yes Yash ko thoda time lagegaShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadztellyme-Priyam-

maaneetfanatic

Goldie

maaneetfanatic

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuri53

I think Arati

thanks for agreeingSmile

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Well,

Honestly, at first I thought it will be YASH but then I remember that he is a widow and he loved his wif so much so its not possible for him to love or like first! So, I changed my answer and now its AARTI! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarmaaneetfanatictellyme-Priyam-nanditasingh

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I think Yash..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanatic

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
No offense..I thnk YASH will fall 1st...i dnt known the reason bt i felt it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanatic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.