Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
viraaj burned all her certificates... dont u think its more than enough a person can suffer...

this is not 17th or 18th century... teh way she keps on telling woh mujhse bahut pyaar kartha hai and all that... is just stupid...

i think the stry needs to move forward... its still in viraaj 's violence on jhaanvi...

burning a person's hard earned certificates and all is too much . This happens.. and i have heard something like this...

but dont u think it has moved way past where she needs to complain against him...

and jhanvi keeps crying... isnt she a educated girl...

this story should show how a woman rises from such issues and makes herselves self independent...  not how a woman thinks this is right and go along with this...

at start i loved this flow.. now its just violence...

What are ur comments...

please share friends...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simcuteritzbitz786crazygod--Flora---prime-amrapali_dubeysectoranitarani_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isnt violence going out of limits.. ?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
WORD!! I wonder what's wrong with this Jhanvi .. She doesn't seem a human to me Ermm Want her to run away or do something for herself and her unborn child ASAP Approve She doesn't even think that if the unborn kid is a girl, what the consequences would be!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786amrapali_dubeysector

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

WORD!! I wonder what's wrong with this Jhanvi .. She doesn't seem a human to me Ermm Want her to run away or do something for herself and her unborn child ASAP Approve She doesn't even think that if the unborn kid is a girl, what the consequences would be!! 

yes absolutely!!!!!

why does she act so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simcute

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
so true! I thought if she woke up, she'll get to her senses and realize that viraj didn't change at all, but, unfortunately as always, she blamed HERSELF for his violence against her!!! ... naaah i don't think she's human

anitarani

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

so true! I thought if she woke up, she'll get to her senses and realize that viraj didn't change at all, but, unfortunately as always, she blamed HERSELF for his violence against her!!! ... naaah i don't think she's human

i know... why doesnt she think...

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I hate it when Jhanvi blames HERSELF for all the torture Viraj does on her .. I wonder if she's an educated woman Stern Smile 

Since the show started, it's all the same thing .. PHYSICAL VIOLENCE!! Had enough of it .. The story really needs to move forward Approve

craziekudi

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I hate it when Jhanvi blames HERSELF for all the torture Viraj does on her .. I wonder if she's an educated woman Stern Smile 

Since the show started, it's all the same thing .. PHYSICAL VIOLENCE!! Had enough of it .. The story really needs to move forward Approve
even i wa sthinking the same thing...

1 person tries to do something or her...

her sister is becoming one fool!!!

_Bidzie_

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Yea dunno jhanvi kab react karey gi ... I mean even if he had done something for her family for real it does not at all mean key ehsan key bojh taley u can let him do whatever 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.